I beleive...

lewisrfc93

Pedro will come good. I'll most definitely get slaughtered here but heres my honest opinion.

Firstly we are much stronger than we were last year. Theres no doubt about that. Yes weve had a couple of bad results the past few weeks. In those last 2 games I really dont beleive we have been as bad as made out on here. The hibs game was changed dramatically by a poor refereeing decision. After that i felr we dug in and tried to pick ourselves back up byt the game plan went out the window too early in the game. Today we completley dominated the game. From what i remember they have one chance that cracked the crossbar in the first half. As pedro said in his interview, we moved the ball too slowly and werent moving around to create spaces. Other than that we played well i thought. At least hes spitted what went wrong today. The main question is... will he address the issue and will we see an improvement? Next weekend we will see.

Moreles needs a player he can link up with. He holds the ball up well and looks strong but theres never any movemebt in front of him forcing him to play back.

I say cough up the money and get walker in. And also get in moult. Is he rangers standard? Im not sure but hes a proven goalscorer in this leaguè and we are desperate for that type of player.

Im sure pedro can take us forward. We need to be patient and thats no an easy thing at glasgow rangers.

Lets get behind the team and the manager! 

Oh and please fuck off miller your done.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, lewisrfc93 said:

Pedro will come good. I'll most definitely get slaughtered here but heres my honest opinion.

Firstly we are much stronger than we were last year. Theres no doubt about that. Yes weve had a couple of bad results the past few weeks. In those last 2 games I really dont beleive we have been as bad as made out on here. The hibs game was changed dramatically by a poor refereeing decision. After that i felr we dug in and tried to pick ourselves back up byt the game plan went out the window too early in the game. Today we completley dominated the game. From what i remember they have one chance that cracked the crossbar in the first half. As pedro said in his interview, we moved the ball too slowly and werent moving around to create spaces. Other than that we played well i thought. At least hes spitted what went wrong today. The main question is... will he address the issue and will we see an improvement? Next weekend we will see.

Moreles needs a player he can link up with. He holds the ball up well and looks strong but theres never any movemebt in front of him forcing him to play back.

I say cough up the money and get walker in. And also get in moult. Is he rangers standard? Im not sure but hes a proven goalscorer in this leaguè and we are desperate for that type of player.

Im sure pedro can take us forward. We need to be patient and thats no an easy thing at glasgow rangers.

I won't slaughter you, mate - what I will say is that I think your either deluded or blinded by hope.

I think you are just seeing what you want to see & excuse-making and ignoring the cold hard facts but that's just my opinion.

Are we really better than last season? Warburtons team last season might have sneaked a winner today.

Our defence is slightly better than last year... And I can't believe I'm about to utter this... Going by the showing so far this season we probably looked more dangerous in the attack last season. I hope I'm talking out my arse here and it's an overreaction.  

1 minute ago, BertContraband said:

We're worse than a year ago. Rodgers too delilas team and got them playing. We've had an overseas recruitment drive. Projects and out of shape players who know nothing about the league.

There's no way that we are worse than last year. I think we will come good but they are far too good that any slip up while the team gel is going to against the manager. We won the first league game, cheated last week and I will admit we were poor today. I was willing to write off the end of last season as he was working with the previous managers dies and I don't care who came in they were never good enough. He did the right thing telling them all to get to fuck, I don't care if they are all scoring goals just now they were bottle merchants while playing for us. Pedro is fighting a losing battle in my eyes as a large number of fans didn't agree with him coming in and therefore wanted him from the start and if think it suits some ppls agenda if we lose and they would be happy with that. 

18 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

https://goo.gl/images/8NcLjy

17 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Its the same stuff being uttered as last year

- we looked good

- if only we had not hit the bar twice etc and scored instead

- that striker needs a link up player or balls in the middle or whatever

- buy x or y and we will be better

- great discussion of the game etc

- why are we not playing x

At the end of the day the money that was given both last year and this year should see us pushing them all the way by winning the majority of our games. The common denominator is the manager

I'm with u, there's a difference between Warburton and Caixinha. I feel as though we are actually going somewhere with Pedro, it was always going to take time after the mess the previous managers had left. We are relatively solid at the back, the midfield is better and Morelos has loads to offer. We dominated Hearts and barring some decent saves/poor shooting we should have won, Hopefully a striker before the window and we won't be that far away, Theres along way to go and I feel the directors won't make any knee jerk reactions anytime soon so we are all in this together

WATP