I beleive...

lewisrfc93

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

"Pedro say we moved the ball too slowly"

The same Pedro who brought on Kranjcar, a guy who has the turning span of the Ark Royal and is that slow you need a calendar to time him.

Genius.

I though Kranjcar was the only player to to switching play and looking to play forward every time when he came in. He did more in his appearance today then I have seen from Dorrans in the last 2 games. He was the right person to bring on today only player that we have that can look for that killer pass

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I won't slaughter you, mate - what I will say is that I think your either deluded or blinded by hope.

I think you are just seeing what you want to see & excuse-making and ignoring the cold hard facts but that's just my opinion.

you are 100% right  saved me from making the same reply  i am still trying to remember if the hearts goalie made a save today hearts came for a point and they got it easy infact if they had been a bit more adventures they might have got all 3  we could have played till 3pm tmor and still not scored

Just now, james_85 said:

I though Kranjcar was the only player to to switching play and looking to play forward every time when he came in. He did more in his appearance today then I have seen from Dorrans in the last 2 games. He was the right person to bring on today only player that we have that can look for that killer pass

Eh.

he was fucking atrocious.

There's a reason he plays they long passes, it's because he cant run.

There'll be folk playing on parks near you or I tomorrow morning who are fitter.

5 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Its the same stuff being uttered as last year

- we looked good

- if only we had not hit the bar twice etc and scored instead

- that striker needs a link up player or balls in the middle or whatever

- buy x or y and we will be better

- great discussion of the game etc

- why are we not playing x

At the end of the day the money that was given both last year and this year should see us pushing them all the way by winning the majority of our games. The common denominator is the manager

You are having a giraffe?

This manager and the two previous are nowhere near the quality of Brenda. He is no top manager, but he is fucking miles agead of anyone in this backwater. You do understand that the scum won the treble at a canter without losing a game? You do understand that whilst the scum were preparing to qualify for the CL group stages, we were preparing to finish second in a backwater league with pretty much a brand new team? They again pocket 26mil as they qualify without spending a penny.

We are nowhere near pushing them. The level of investment needed to do that is on another level, as is a manager needed. We are playing at being second best with second rate managers and second rate players, albeit a step up from last year, we are nowhere near them and second rate we will remain until there are changes in the board room. Just that miracles don't happen.

1 hour ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I'm with u, there's a difference between Warburton and Caixinha. I feel as though we are actually going somewhere with Pedro, it was always going to take time after the mess the previous managers had left. We are relatively solid at the back, the midfield is better and Morelos has loads to offer. We dominated Hearts and barring some decent saves/poor shooting we should have won, Hopefully a striker before the window and we won't be that far away, Theres along way to go and I feel the directors won't make any knee jerk reactions anytime soon so we are all in this together

WATP

Are you mad

mike-myers-as-austin-powers-in-austin-powers.jpg

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

You are having a giraffe?

This manager and the two previous are nowhere near the quality of Brenda. He is no top manager, but he is fucking miles agead of anyone in this backwater. You do understand that the scum won the treble at a canter without losing a game? You do understand that whilst the scum were preparing to qualify for the CL group stages, we were preparing to finish second in a backwater league with pretty much a brand new team? They again pocket 26mil as they qualify without spending a penny.

We are nowhere near pushing them. The level of investment needed to do that is on another level, as is a manager needed. We are playing at being second best with second rate managers and second rate players, albeit a step up from last year, we are nowhere near them and second rate we will remain until there are changes in the board room. Just that miracles don't happen.

Was maybe not 100% clear....yes they are better all round however given our revenue we should easily be 2nd with a good gap. Never said we should be winning the league.

For example we should still be joint top having had 2 home games against a newly promoted side and a side with no manager. St Johnstone are on 9 points

That I put at the door of the manager

So by pushing them we should be winning the majority of out games both home and away whilst giving a good account at the old firm games. Years gone by regardless of who was on the ascendancy this was always a one off game.

Apart from possibly Murtys game none of them resembled that last year.

13 hours ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Pedro will come good. I'll most definitely get slaughtered here but heres my honest opinion.

Firstly we are much stronger than we were last year. Theres no doubt about that. Yes weve had a couple of bad results the past few weeks. In those last 2 games I really dont beleive we have been as bad as made out on here. The hibs game was changed dramatically by a poor refereeing decision. After that i felr we dug in and tried to pick ourselves back up byt the game plan went out the window too early in the game. Today we completley dominated the game. From what i remember they have one chance that cracked the crossbar in the first half. As pedro said in his interview, we moved the ball too slowly and werent moving around to create spaces. Other than that we played well i thought. At least hes spitted what went wrong today. The main question is... will he address the issue and will we see an improvement? Next weekend we will see.

Moreles needs a player he can link up with. He holds the ball up well and looks strong but theres never any movemebt in front of him forcing him to play back.

I say cough up the money and get walker in. And also get in moult. Is he rangers standard? Im not sure but hes a proven goalscorer in this leaguè and we are desperate for that type of player.

Im sure pedro can take us forward. We need to be patient and thats no an easy thing at glasgow rangers.

Lets get behind the team and the manager! 

Oh and please fuck off miller your done.

Pity we hadn't gone for Stevie May - think he could have had a great partnership with Morelos. We definitely have much better players than last season. I suppose hope makes you think that they'll gel right away but we've basically got a complete new team. Sadly we're not going to win the title this season but we'll get better and better and much stronger by the end of the season.

There is nothing in Pedro's cv to suggest he will ever come good. There is no sign of consistent tactical or organisation awareness on the field to suggest he will come good.

I see more shambolic displays and the odd game which he will say we are getting on the right track and more soundbites as we drop down the league.

I would love to know why he was the chosen one and supposedly the only candidate seriously considered by the panel.

14 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I'm with u, there's a difference between Warburton and Caixinha. I feel as though we are actually going somewhere with Pedro, it was always going to take time after the mess the previous managers had left. We are relatively solid at the back, the midfield is better and Morelos has loads to offer. We dominated Hearts and barring some decent saves/poor shooting we should have won, Hopefully a striker before the window and we won't be that far away, Theres along way to go and I feel the directors won't make any knee jerk reactions anytime soon so we are all in this together

WATP

Bollocks. It does not "take time" to scrape a win at home against a very poor, managerless Hearts team.

I think he can succeed. I'm not sure he'll be given the time though to get it right and I'm not sure the players we have are good enough to break down teams that raise their game and fight for everything for 90mins. 

Success breeds success. We need momentum and teams fearing us. Right now we're toothless up front but if we can address that I think we have the basis of a good squad. 

Id buy Moult and Walker as a priority, proven in this league.