Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

On 27/08/2017 at 2:16 PM, Copland bear said:

You talk one load of pish ? I have been to games over the years that Ibrox when the atmosphere has been second to none, yet according to you we have never had an atmosphere at all.

So the safe standing argument does not stick when it comes to Ibrox,  And put your petted lip back in as your not getting it now or in the future.

Just maybe if we had a decent team on the park we would have something to shout about, we have taken 4 points out of 12 points and Ross County will be tough and we can't afford to drop anything more at this stage of the season.

And if the

Literally the most annoying thing to see in a debate over something is for someone to misrepresent the other persons argument to try and make their own sound better. At least engage with what is actually being said instead of inflating and exaggerating the points into something that wasn't said, doesn't look good.

PRW isn't saying "we have never had any atmosphere at all", that would be daft. It really doesn't need addressing how many games we have had a great atmosphere at, it's undeniable and obvious. A good team helps atmosphere, obviously yes but having a good team doesn't equal a good atmosphere, that is clear at some of the best teams in the world right now, especially in England, absolute morgues. There are things you can do to help the atmosphere which benefits the fans, the team and the club. 

1 hour ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Literally the most annoying thing to see in a debate over something is for someone to misrepresent the other persons argument to try and make their own sound better. At least engage with what is actually being said instead of inflating and exaggerating the points into something that wasn't said, doesn't look good.

PRW isn't saying "we have never had any atmosphere at all", that would be daft. It really doesn't need addressing how many games we have had a great atmosphere at, it's undeniable and obvious. A good team helps atmosphere, obviously yes but having a good team doesn't equal a good atmosphere, that is clear at some of the best teams in the world right now, especially in England, absolute morgues. There are things you can do to help the atmosphere which benefits the fans, the team and the club. 

And who are the UB to tell loyal season ticket holders for decade they have to move?   How dare the boycotters think they can dictate to us in the Copland front? As for club 1872? Give a fiver a month and get a vote on this even thou you might not even attend Ibrox? Again whatbthe fuck has it to do with them ?  

Will they both attack the board now they way they did the last lot ? No Liewell can do what the fuck he likes and King and Co are where exactly defending our club with everything they have at their power? 

If the Copland front is ever voted upon for safe standing then that's between those fans in those seats and the club, if the club have a vote on it ( only those in Copland front) vote and if it's voted in then they get first refusel for their seat as the purchased it year in year out and is only fair  

The UB can get in the waiting list like every cunt else , but I personally don't think it will get voted in if this happens and I think the better option are the enclosures ( tradional standing to older bears) and both corners spreading it around the stadium thus creating a better atmosphere   

But before any of this happens we should have disabled toilets as the lack  of facility's in the Copland front are a disgrace..

i would ask the club for Govan front seats if we did vote for safe standing but if they were shite seats I would take safe standing and advertise a swap and get the seats I want

43 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:
43 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@Copland bear

It's not your seat, it never was and never will be. 

It'll be mine next season :lol::hiboys:

You think?  Part time supporters need not apply somthat rules you out then.

And just because the UB the boycotters want it? Everyone I have spoke to about it who sit there are not for it, but hey move loyal fans for the boycotters.  

As I say let us who sit there vote and we get first refusel, as that's what is gonna happen and I will get 2 slots and swap them for where I want to sit.

Wheres your pishsy seat, Club deck or broomloan stand ? 

5 hours ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Being not in favour of safe standing is fine but this logic makes zero sense - 'The atmosphere wasn't great today so it will never be any better than that'. To add, nobody ever said that games against Hamilton will be a "cauldron of noise" or have the full stadium bouncing like you are insinuating -  and that's not the argument being made for safe standing. Will the atmosphere be much better? Most definitely. Will it be more enjoyable? Most definitely. It's simple maths, a section of a couple thousand in a prominent position is louder and has better chance of spreading during spells, than a section of 500  in the worst corner of the ground. So you are replying to a point that isn't being made. 

I'm in favour of anything that will make matchday better , but I'd rather see money spent on more important things coz in my own personal opinion the atmosphere against the diddy teams will just be as bad as it was yesterday , the atmosphere in stadiums is determined by the fixture  , no safe standing against hibs and the noise till the match went tits up was unbelievable , I've been in hundreds of class atmospheres in ibrox when it's been all seated band I've also been to many a quiet game against yer airdries etc when both enclosure were standing 

6 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

So The fact there wasn't a standing section today proved that there shouldn't be one

Sorry Cedrick but you are a manky fenian bastard. Get yourself to fuck. Granny shagging tramp 

??? state of Ye, you couldn't you spell Rangers 

Should just move all the lads that go to the away games into the one section to improve the atmosphere, save our club a fortune on renovating a stand to standing , singing never stops away from home , not a ole ole ole or bum diggy diggy bum diggy bum to be heard either ??????

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

And just because the UB the boycotters want it? Everyone I have spoke to about it who sit there are not for it, but hey move loyal fans for the boycotters.  

As I say let us who sit there vote and we get first refusel, as that's what is gonna happen and I will get 2 slots and swap them for where I want to sit.

Wheres your pishsy seat, Club deck or broomloan stand ? 

It's not just the UB that want safe standing though is it? 

Yes I sit in the Broomloan what of it? 

Ya big raging mess :lol:

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's not just the UB that want safe standing though is it? 

Yes I sit in the Broomloan what of it? 

Ya big raging mess :lol:

Says it all sitting in the broomloan, probably a boycotters as well ya knob jockey.  The only people that should be voting on this or any part of the ground mentioned are the season ticket holders who sit there , not some cunt like you who sits in the away end ?????????????, not been in the broomloan since the Internet was invented ?????????

So at least I know if they ever do it you have no chance of getting one,  your jealous of cunts like me with decent seats , My first book  was £50 juvinele and it was called a roamer or something like that and you sat anywhere in which stand you wanted , mine was 1984-85 season.   When was your first book ? 2016-17 or something. Now what will be will be but it's down to the board and they won't move anyone as everyone will get first refusel and I will have 2 standing places more than you.

But you sit in the broomloan and I will be looking for Govan front Copland end, so don't even bother replying as your seat is no good to no cunt.

Have a nice day as I'm on cloud 9 after yesterday ?

Just now, Copland bear said:

Says it all sitting in the broomloan, probably a boycotters as well ya knob jockey.  The only people that should be voting on this or any part of the ground mentioned are the season ticket holders who sit there , not some cunt like you who sits in the away end ?????????????, not been in the broomloan since the Internet was invented ?????????

So at least I know if they ever do it you have no chance of getting one,  your jealous of cunts like me with decent seats , My first book  was £50 juvinele and it was called a roamer or something like that and you sat anywhere in which stand you wanted , mine was 1984-85 season.   When was your first book ? 2016-17 or something. Now what will be will be but it's down to the board and they won't move anyone as everyone will get first refusel and I will have 2 standing places more than you.

But you sit in the broomloan and I will be looking for Govan front Copland end, so don't even bother replying as your seat is no good to no cunt.

State of this :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Should just move all the lads that go to the away games into the one section to improve the atmosphere, save our club a fortune on renovating a stand to standing , singing never stops away from home , not a ole ole ole or bum diggy diggy bum diggy bum to be heard either ??????

And move loyal season ticket holders against their will? Going tomaway games does not pay our bills you know as we get fuck all from away games

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And move loyal season ticket holders against their will? Going tomaway games does not pay our bills you know as we get fuck all from away games

Need to move the loyal season ticket holders who don't want to stand for this new section 

How are you gonna get one if it is ever done?  Most will getbtook up by fans there and the rest will be scattered all over the place, then it will come down to,how long you have had a book and also if you took all how games, theiir will be a point system and your way way down the list.

You could always be nice to me as I could swap,you one of mine ?

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

:lol: :britney:

Just now, Cedrick said:

Need to move the loyal season ticket holders who don't want to stand for this new section 

There are a lot of good bears in the Copland front who would disagree with this, whomarebyou or any cunt to demand loyal fans for decades be moved.  Let us decide, the truth I might vote for it and move but what I and others don't like is being dictated too by fans groups.  We are all fans 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Signed the petition just to annoy copland bear 

Honestly I don't know how I would vote if just us Copland front got a vote, if my mates in thenxopland and others there said yes let's do this then I would probably vote for it as I would get a priority move to Govan front.  But it's unfair for other  fans demand we are moved