Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

How are you gonna get one if it is ever done?  Most will getbtook up by fans there and the rest will be scattered all over the place, then it will come down to,how long you have had a book and also if you took all how games, theiir will be a point system and your way way down the list.

You could always be nice to me as I could swap,you one of mine ?

Why are you deliberately talking absolute diarrhoea? 

17 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Says it all sitting in the broomloan, probably a boycotters as well ya knob jockey.  The only people that should be voting on this or any part of the ground mentioned are the season ticket holders who sit there , not some cunt like you who sits in the away end ?????????????, not been in the broomloan since the Internet was invented ?????????

So at least I know if they ever do it you have no chance of getting one,  your jealous of cunts like me with decent seats , My first book  was £50 juvinele and it was called a roamer or something like that and you sat anywhere in which stand you wanted , mine was 1984-85 season.   When was your first book ? 2016-17 or something. Now what will be will be but it's down to the board and they won't move anyone as everyone will get first refusel and I will have 2 standing places more than you.

But you sit in the broomloan and I will be looking for Govan front Copland end, so don't even bother replying as your seat is no good to no cunt.

Have a nice day as I'm on cloud 9 after yesterday ?

You are coming across as a right wanker 

Just now, gazza27 said:

You are coming across as a right wanker 

Why because I don't agree with you on this.. I sit there, it concerns me, I have a disabled son at the games and we have no facility's for him i.e. Toilets, yet here we talking about safe standing? 

But fuck the disabled and fuck the cunts sitting there . And I sound like a wanker ? 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why are you deliberately talking absolute diarrhoea? 

Look if a few cunts I know if they want it who sit there then I would probably vote for it. But your missing the point, it's got fuck all to do with you, it's up too the 3,500 fans who currently sit there. And trying to dictate to,us might just make them vote against it .  Already see what it's caused on here, imagine telling 3,500 fans they have to move ?  We have more important problems at the moment to deal with but let it be fair , debated and those who sit there vote  

Do you have a problem with this ? 

18 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look it's the Copland fronts choice if ever there is a vote, who knows the might go for it but it's not fir you or others demand we get moved 

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look if a few cunts I know if they want it who sit there then I would probably vote for it. But your missing the point, it's got fuck all to do with you, it's up too the 3,500 fans who currently sit there. And trying to dictate to,us might just make them vote against it .  Already see what it's caused on here, imagine telling 3,500 fans they have to move ?  We have more important problems at the moment to deal with but let it be fair , debated and those who sit there vote  

Do you have a problem with this ? 

Nobody has ever demanded for people to move. 

If you want to stay in you're seat when the rail seats are installed then it's no problem. 

If however you don't want to move then unfortunately you have no say in the matter as you will be moved regardless if you've had your seat for thirty years or three months. 

You've stated time and time again ITT that it's YOUR seat and you won't budge, you don't own anything :lol:

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

If you want to stay in you're seat when the rail seats are installed then it's no problem. 

If however you don't want to move then unfortunately you have no say in the matter as you will be moved regardless if you've had your seat for thirty years or three months. 

You've stated time and time again ITT that it's YOUR seat and you won't budge, you don't own anything :lol:

Notbfor people who do,not sit there, but if they voted it then I am democratic and would agree, I will get good seats but I honestly don't think it will end up,in the Copland, I think it will be the enclosures to start then the corners, that's my preferered option.  Now can we let it go and enjoy the result as it's been that long since we won at home and it's backmti back victories 

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No but you think you should have a vote on it and I and others who sit there don't, there's the problem.   The only way we will ever know as if the board send out 3500 ballots and we take it from there , and if that fails do the same and see if the enclosure wants it . 

Who knows the Copland might go for it and if that was the case I would be fine with it as those fans have as it's called democracy and it's the only way to do it fairly.  

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Where have I said this? 

So,ifbutbhas fuck all to do with you and your never getting in then why bum your gums about it? It affacts me and I will get priority seated in the Govan.

look what will be will be but make it fair and above board..

You ahould be persuading me to vote stand not giving me dogs abuse ?

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

So,ifbutbhas fuck all to do with you and your never getting in then why bum your gums about it? It affacts me and I will get priority seated in the Govan.

look what will be will be but make it fair and above board..

You ahould be persuading me to vote stand not giving me dogs abuse ?

How is it fuck all to do with me if I want safe standing? 

Why would I never get in? 

You're making a royal arse of yourself here and you can't even see it :lol:

44 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How is it fuck all to do with me if I want safe standing? 

Why would I never get in? 

You're making a royal arse of yourself here and you can't even see it :lol:

Because you won't get a vote. Say 1000"want moved how many do you think will be on the waiting list ? It will be down to how long you have been a season ticket holder and also are you on the CC scheme.  

I would say a good few years it would take to be one of the lucky ones. .So no i don't think you will get one  as more will be disappointed than actually get in the standing area.  

As I said it needs to be done fairly and the most loyal fans get in first.  Me im moving I have too, I would love to stay if it was voted in but I simply can't. . So Govan front for me if need be 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Because you won't get a vote. Say 1000"want moved how many do you think will be on the waiting list ? It will be down to how long you have been a season ticket holder and also are you on the CC scheme.  

How do you know I won't get a vote? 

How do you know it'll be down to how long you've held a ST for? 

Why would it matter if you're on the CC scheme or not? 

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How do you know I won't get a vote? 

How do you know it'll be down to how long you've held a ST for? 

Why would it matter if you're on the CC f or not? 

Because you dont t sit there,  the fans in the Copland front will go nuts if other fans can vote them out their seats 

Because it is the  fairest system,

Becaise no matter who we play at Ibrox you have paid for your ticket regardless and this giving the funds to the club.

its the fairest way and as I said it will be hard to get in as demand will heavily outstrip demand,.

To me this is the fair way to do it

Just now, Copland bear said:

Because you so t sit there, 

Because it is rpthe fairest system,

Becaise no matter who we play at Ibrox you have paid for your ticket regardless and this giving the funds to the club.

its the fairest way and as I said it will be hard to get in as demand will heavily outstrip demand,.

To me this is the fair way to do it

That doesn't make one bit of sense :lol:

@Copland bear where are all these raging fans from the Copland? You are the only one in this thread that's bothered about this but you act like you're speaking for the masses

You are the only one getting into a strop over this 

You act like there's outrage over this and many are against it, but thousands have signed a petition supporting it and dozens of RSCs representing thousands of Bears have put their name to the list of those backing it. Out off all the older Bears i know that I thought would be against this all of them support it. You are the only person I've spoke to who seems vehemently against it so I don't know why your putting on this charade like there's loads of folk crying out against this

You're literally just saying the same thing over with nothing to back it up and going round in circles because you can't seem to grasp simple things that people are trying to explain to you

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Says it all sitting in the broomloan, probably a boycotters as well ya knob jockey.  The only people that should be voting on this or any part of the ground mentioned are the season ticket holders who sit there , not some cunt like you who sits in the away end ?????????????, not been in the broomloan since the Internet was invented ?????????

So at least I know if they ever do it you have no chance of getting one,  your jealous of cunts like me with decent seats , My first book  was £50 juvinele and it was called a roamer or something like that and you sat anywhere in which stand you wanted , mine was 1984-85 season.   When was your first book ? 2016-17 or something. Now what will be will be but it's down to the board and they won't move anyone as everyone will get first refusel and I will have 2 standing places more than you.

But you sit in the broomloan and I will be looking for Govan front Copland end, so don't even bother replying as your seat is no good to no cunt.

Have a nice day as I'm on cloud 9 after yesterday ?

The copland/ broomie  have the exact same view of the pitch 

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

@Copland bear where are all these raging fans from the Copland? You are the only one in this thread that's bothered about this but you act like you're speaking for the masses

You are the only one getting into a strop over this 

You act like there's outrage over this and many are against it, but thousands have signed a petition supporting it and dozens of RSCs representing thousands of Bears have put their name to the list of those backing it. Out off all the older Bears i know that I thought would be against this all of them support it. You are the only person I've spoke to who seems vehemently against it so I don't know why your putting on this charade like there's loads of folk crying out against this

You're literally just saying the same thing over with nothing to back it up and going round in circles because you can't seem to grasp simple things that people are trying to explain to you

None I know are in here , why don't you go to the Copland front and ask about, and thousands signed for it? As I have stated the only fair way to,do this is give the 3,500 fans a vote, but as I have said not many will get in as demand will heavily outstrip supply and a lot of fans will be dissapointed 

But the few guys I have spoke too I have not heard many positives.  But if you want it give us the vote and see what the result is, if they decided that they  wanted it then  fine but it would be a disgrace if other fans voted us out our seats as youmlotnin here seem to want to do.