Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't like sitting in the Clud Deck as it's far too high up and they stairs are a bastard to climb after a few jars :lol:

Think the best seats are just above or below the scoreboards in either the Broomloan or Copland. 

Id rather sit in Broomloan than Copland any day, Copland is by far the quietest part of the ground, the only bad thing about Broomloan is the taigs sit there but apart from that it's the best part of the stadium imo

15 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

She does tbf  , now answer the question ? Or are you just talking shite and passing your opinion off as fact ? 

Does the broomloan have a song? No it doe s not but the Copland does , as  i have said the 3,500 bears in that section should be the only ones voting on this. It will be expensive to send them so could do at start of season and stick it in with the season book renewals..

To me that's fair, send out the same time to the enclosure in case the Copland knocks it back and the enclosures want it but has to be fair.  Off to 5 guys burgers are awesome and the shakes are dynamite. .

And your a lucky man with the mrs ?

And CB you keep saying the supply won't match demand and many Bears will miss out 

Well I for one don't see what the issue is, if I wanted into the standing area and didn't get in because there allocation had already been taken then I'd say fair enough and just be glad that some bears got lucky and at least Ibrox will have a standing section and atmopshere will improve

I won't go in a wee huff about it and have a self serving attitude about things

The standing section will be for the benefit of the Rangers support as a whole and will at least improve morale 

Frankly I'm disappointed in the way the board have performed since coming in as are many others and the standing area would be a cheap way to keep some fans happy and get them on their side 

Some fans may miss out but they won't be acting like weans about it

19 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Does the broomloan have a song? No it doe s not but the Copland does , as  i have said the 3,500 bears in that section should be the only ones voting on this. It will be expensive to send them so could do at start of season and stick it in with the season book renewals..

To me that's fair, send out the same time to the enclosure in case the Copland knocks it back and the enclosures want it but has to be fair.  Off to 5 guys burgers are awesome and the shakes are dynamite. .

What's the song about the copland rd stand ?  Obv the copland rd is mentioned in a cpl but can't think of 1 just about the stand?

Whats the Copland song CB Is referring to? Is it the one about walking down the road and not the stand itself? :lol:

Or is there another song about sitting on your hands in silence in the Copland? 

Funnily enough even if the Copland has a song it's not like you hear them singing it, but I'm sure CB will be able to hear it sung from whatever stand he's in when the standing section comes to CF

27 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Isn't the song about the road the stand is on rather than the stand itself?

21 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Whats the Copland song CB Is referring to? Is it the one about walking down the road and not the stand itself? :lol:

Or is there another song about sitting on your hands in silence in the Copland? 

Funnily enough even if the Copland has a song it's not like you hear them singing it, but I'm sure CB will be able to hear it sung from whatever stand he's in when the standing section comes to CF

Just a pity I will be the only one with a vote on it.  

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're not the only one though are you? 

:lol:

I'm not, and as I said I have mates also there and if they said fuck it why not I might vote for it,   I will have to put up with the Govan front., but we don't want any resentment from bitter season ticket holders and if it went out to a vote to every cunt that's what you will get.

Have the club even commented on it ? As even if approved your looking the beginning of 2019-20 as it won't be done for the start of next season.  Let's just wait and see what happens 

Take my seat? Again you've no chance.  

In fact I hope we vote for it so I can come on here and laugh at all you daft bastards who never even got a sniff.

And if it does go ahead I would gladly swap my 2 seats with a fan in here if it means them getting in as you will have more chance of winning the lottery than getting in there.

Do you have 2 seats to swap ?  If not no luck then , still 46,500 seats you can sit in