Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Take my seat? Again you've no chance.  

In fact I hope we vote for it so I can come on here and laugh at all you daft bastards who never even got a sniff.

And if it does go ahead I would gladly swap my 2 seats with a fan in here if it means them getting in as you will have more chance of winning the lottery than getting in there.

Do you have 2 seats to swap ?  If not no luck then , still 46,500 seats you can sit in 

I have a season ticket in the Copland Front x

15 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I am absolutely fucking buzzing to take your seat.

You will still be in the same seat even if it gets voted in.  Wishful thinking as I said how long do you think the waiting list will be ?  I think if it went ahead there would be say 1000 who wanted too move,  Your gonna have to be a season ticket holder 10 year + to get a seat.

Tour taking no Ines seat, deal with it 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

You will still be in the same seat even if it gets voted in.  Wishful thinking as I said how long do you think the waiting list will be ?  I think if it went ahead there would be say 1000 who wanted too move,  Your gonna have to be a season ticket holder 10 year + to get a seat.

Tour taking no Ines seat, deal with it 

If Copland Front was to change to SS it would be the full front. Which is 4k.

If you think only 1000 will move then anyone on here that wants to would be fine...

Not that it'll only be 1000, just laughing at your logic

57 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I have a season ticket in the Copland Front x

Well if or when the board decide on this, then like me we will be voting on this.  

I can honestly see both enclosures getting done 2019-20 season if anything happens, even if it was the Copland I do not see it put in before then 

20 minutes ago, PRW. said:

If you think only 1000 will move then anyone on here that wants to would be fine...

20 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The Copland does not hold 8,000 fans and never has since the day it wasn't built,  it holds 7,500 , so laugh all you want the most possible would be 3750 SS and you ain't getting one.

How many seats out of 3750 do you think will be available to season ticket holders ? As even if every 2nd fan wants moved that's less than 1900 fans.

Look just don't come on here blaming me when it either gets knocked back or when you do not get in as anyone applying who gets in will be a season ticket holder for a very long time and even then it will be down to luck.

Their will be a lot of disappointed fans , how many does both corners and the enclosures hold?  As that could be plan b if it gets knocked back.

But first the club need to get their finger out and survey us fans so if it's knocked back they could survey the fans in the areas I said to see if they want it, and if they knock it back then it's dead in the water.

As I said I have nothing against safe standing as long as only those affected  by this vote on it. 

I will gladly move to the Govan front but I tell you something the UB will still be in the brommie as they can't just give them a section of it as their are season ticket holders far longer than the boycotters who turn up when the feel like it at Ibrox.

I have been to midweek cup games and where are they all?   

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The Copland does not hold 8,000 fans and never has since the day it wasn't built,  it holds 7,500 , so laugh all you want the most possible would be 3750 SS and you ain't getting one.

How many seats out of 3750 do you think will be available to season ticket holders ? As even if every 2nd fan wants moved that's less than 1900 fans.

Look just don't come on here blaming me when it either gets knocked back or when you do not get in as anyone applying who gets in will be a season ticket holder for a very long time and even then it will be down to luck.

Their will be a lot of disappointed fans , how many does both corners and the enclosures hold?  As that could be plan b if it gets knocked back.

But first the club need to get their finger out and survey us fans so if it's knocked back they could survey the fans in the areas I said to see if they want it, and if they knock it back then it's dead in the water.

As I said I have nothing against safe standing as long as only those affected  by this vote on it. 

I will gladly move to the Govan front but I tell you something the UB will still be in the brommie as they can't just give them a section of it as their are season ticket holders far longer than the boycotters who turn up when the feel like it at Ibrox.

I have been to midweek cup games and where are they all?   

Who the fuck are you ? Trying too lecture everycunt on what will/won't happen , who gets a seat and who doesn't,  you're a season ticket holder like everycunt else , no less or more important than the rest of us 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Who the fuck are you ? Trying too lecture everycunt on what will/won't happen , who gets a seat and who doesn't,  you're a season ticket holder like everycunt else , no less or more important than the rest of us 

The cunt that sits in the section , And who the fuck are you more like 

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Imagine thinking you're that entitled to a seat in the ground that you start talking down other areas of the stadium.

Tragic

Look pal before Souness the Broomloan stand was knowing as the away end, just like celtic park had the Rangers end,  You see we averaged 27,000 Wallace's last season and that was up in the previous years so it was always half empty . 

And I'm entitled to more of a say than those who don't sit there, Or is it rule by mob now at Ibrox ?

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look pal before Souness the Beoomloan stand was knowing as the away end, just like celtic park had the Rangers end,  You see we averaged 27,000 Wallace's last season and that was up in the previous years.

And I'm entitled to more of a say than those who don't sit there, Or is it rule by mob now at Ibrox ?

The stand isn't yours mate. You pay to sit in the ground and watch the team, you don't pay to decide on changes to the ground.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The stand isn't yours mate. You pay to sit in the ground and watch the team, you don't pay to decide on changes to the ground.

I have been paying for decades thou,  I have said give us a vote and let demorcracy win, as I would move to Govan front but what I won't have is cunts who don't sit there telling us this is how it is.

No this is how it is , us fans there will get a vote only and even then they will only satisfy a fraction who want in as you are looking at 3,750 SS only and that's fuck all before the season ticket holders already there by the season book 

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 14:44, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If there's going to be safe standing it needs to be anywhere but the Broomloan.  We wouldn't want to be giving our very own standing section to the celtic support during Old Firm games.  What an own goal that would be.  

Why could it not be done in the Broomloan front , and when the tarriers visit the safe standing reverts to seating the same as would happen at a european tie ? The UB's are moved to other areas for games against them currently so IMO it would cause the least upheaval to look at doing it this way first if we're going to trial this .

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Are you more important than someone who got their first ST this campaign? 

You mean you ? ???????. Every fan is important but some fans are more loyal than others .

Did you buy a block of shares when your club was face down drowning?   I bought 10 blocks just under 8000 shares instead of putting it to a new kitchen.

Those share will never be sold as like most in here I'm not loaded, but I managed to do my bit yet now your saying a new season ticket holder should have as much say? 

Look i will get looked after either way as I get a priority move if voted in and if not then it does  not affect me