Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, Copland bear said:

No that's what agm's are for 

Did you just get that annoyed at my post that you quoted and replied differently on 3 different occasions to it?

My point stands. You don't own the seat or the stand in which the seat is in, and you never will. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Did you just get that annoyed at my post that you quoted and replied differently on 3 different occasions to it?

My point stands. You don't own the seat or the stand in which the seat is in, and you never will. 

Never realised,  And as for never will? That will be the next thing we will do is debentures etc to raise money for the club, so you never know, and I never did say I owned it, but what should not happen is others getting a say who have never even sat there. 

I have no problem with safe standing but think the enclosure along with both corners at a later date would be the best option 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

You will still be in the same seat even if it gets voted in.  Wishful thinking as I said how long do you think the waiting list will be ?  I think if it went ahead there would be say 1000 who wanted too move,  Your gonna have to be a season ticket holder 10 year + to get a seat.

Tour taking no Ines seat, deal with it 

Sorry, what? :lol: 

58 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

You mean you ? ???????. Every fan is important but some fans are more loyal than others .

Did you buy a block of shares when your club was face down drowning?   I bought 10 blocks just under 8000 shares instead of putting it to a new kitchen.

Those share will never be sold as like most in here I'm not loaded, but I managed to do my bit yet now your saying a new season ticket holder should have as much say? 

Look i will get looked after either way as I get a priority move if voted in and if not then it does  not affect me 

Answer the question. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Are you more important than someone who has been a ST holder for only a year? 

So so,you think  that a person who is only at Ibrox this season should get into the safe standing if a draw was made for the existing places ? 

Away you go with your shite, what next normal season ticket holders get cup final tickets before the CC scheme .

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

So so,you think  that a person who is only at Ibrox this season should get into the safe standing if a draw was made for the existing places ? 

Away you go with your shite, what next normal season ticket holders get cup final tickets before the CC scheme .

Why can't you answer a simple question? 

27 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Answer his question

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm half pished and it's took me half an hour to realise @Rfc52 isn't arguing about fucking seats ya cunts. 

Im sober and it took me half an hour to realise I wasn't arguing about seats :lol: