*****Official Ross County vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Guest Lloyd72

Same team we played against Hearts.

The current side needs more time to gel/improve and we need a few more signings of decent quality. But I don't have a problem with Pedros team selection as the squad stands today. 

Edit: however if Herrera is fit I'd start him ahead of Miller. 

I've said many times we'd bounce back, it will click etc. but I just can't see it. Think we'll play the same starting line up and we'll draw.

personally I'd like to see Miller dropped and I'd like to see Dorrans playing further up. 

Morelos and Herrera I think have the makings of a good partnership but to do that Miller has to be dropped.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Was really looking forward to this a couple of weeks ago as I'd not been to their stadium since it got re-done, the last time about 15-years ago was terracing.

Now it seems more of a chore and a 3.5 hour drive up on a Sunday. 

Ermm my team ..

Foderingham 

Cardoso Alves D.Wilson

Candaies Dorrans Holt Jack Windass 

Herrera Morelos 

Don't really rate Holt but I would like to see a 3-5-2 and hopefully he does the dirty work allowing others such as Dorrans to play.

3-5-2 also get's rid of Tav and Wallace but it means Danny Wilson which isn't great granted.

Holt is not brilliant but he has energy, some urgency and can keep the ball. We should've brought him and Rossiter on against Hibs. 

Danny Wilson can't play if we're serious about winning. He's weak, slow, far too casual and constantly caught underneath the ball. 

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Holt is not brilliant but he has energy, some urgency and can keep the ball. We should've brought him and Rossiter on against Hibs. 

Danny Wilson can't play if we're serious about winning. He's weak, slow, far too casual and constantly caught underneath the ball. 

I agree Wilson is pish but a third man in a back 3 I think he would be ok

4 hours ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Wes

Tav    cardoso      alves     Wallace

Rossiter     Jack 

Candeias        dorrans        windass 

Morelos

With the exception of tav I would like to see those players on the pitch one day, but I wont hold my breath.