Highlights Gers v Hertz

Jonok

6 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Enough chances but no cunt to put them away, Windass goes down like there's an earthquake every five minutes

To be fair to the kid he took a real sore one in the first half. Everyone around me thought he'd really hurt his back. I was surprised he got back up. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

To be fair to the kid he took a real sore one in the first half. Everyone around me thought he'd really hurt his back. I was surprised he got back up. 

I know, but let's face it, he should stay on his feet ,  I think he's improving but needs to work on endurance, a  boot goes in and he's like something out of riverdance

6 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

It was a perfectly good goal that was chopped,also as a side note why only 2 mins added on after the 1st half(when we were on the up) when Windass was down for 5-10 mins getting treatment.

No excuses,the performance was shite

Yeah, debatable offside but.... a few of the hearts players had stopped chasing well before the ball was put in the net (as they can see the flag). It can't really be deemed too controversial. Quite a bit happened between the flag going up and the goal going in.

Windass should fucking man up he knows after last season that this league is full of plastic hard men with limited ability who will try to rough you up. 

If he felt he couldnt carry on get the fuck off why wait to be hooked early in the second half

2 hours ago, Jonok said:

We created enough chances to win this game twice over, anyway here is the highlights.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/40989833

If we stick the ball in the back of the net more that the other team we win. Fuck this Warburton shite about creating more chances, pitch geography, and other shite that pedro is spouting.

We failed to beat a managerless team at home end off

Dont give a fuck if we have 100 chances we never won

2 hours ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Does look like wallace was onside but i think windass moving towards the ball then makes it offside as hes interferring with play. 

It's a very stupid rule though in my opinion because Windass didn't touch it, for me interfering with play only applies if you touch the ball or shall I say being involved in the play. Sad to say I feel it should've been 1-0 but there's no excuses for some of the other chances which failed to put away especially Kenny's one on one.

8 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

It's a very stupid rule though in my opinion because Windass didn't touch it, for me interfering with play only applies if you touch the ball or shall I say being involved in the play. Sad to say I feel it should've been 1-0 but there's no excuses for some of the other chances which failed to put away especially Kenny's one on one.

I think its the fact that windass being clearly offside and looking like he going for the ball the hearts players may stop but thats when the phrase you should always play to the whistle comes into play. Agree though its a shit rule.

4 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Hard to tell on the highlights. Im sure they deliberately showed it from a shit angle nakung it hard to see it.

I watched it on Rtv have to say i thought he was on may have looked different at the Match.

Just now, Smile said:

I watched it on Rtv have to say i thought he was on may have looked different at the Match.

From the broomloan rear it was impossible to tell mate. Seen it on sportscene earlier tonight and still no clue if it was the correct decision or not.