Getting out Albion Car Park

ps95v7

This is for anyone who parks in the Albion Car Park is it just me but is it not total carnage getting out, I realise we all want away but there is no order and the Stewards seem oblivious to what is happening and to release bottlenecks why not open the gates opposite the WRC especially when the police have opened the road.

just wondered if anyone else expierence this chaos, seems worse this season than previous seasons.

4 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

This is for anyone who parks in the Albion Car Park is it just me but is it not total carnage getting out, I realise we all want away but there is no order and the Stewards seem oblivious to what is happening and to release bottlenecks why not open the gates opposite the WRC especially when the police have opened the road.

just wondered if anyone else expierence this chaos, seems worse this season than previous seasons.

I could have written the same post in the 1970s, some things never change

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

Parked there at hibs game and won't be again! 50 minutes to even start moving and must have seen about 3 or 4 people nearly come to blows. 

That's right mate seen a few potential boxing matches, I agree you will have to wait but there is no organisation or coordination and stewards just seem to stand and laugh and are more interested in bailing out at 17.30 shift ended "get on with it" seems the order of the day.