New away kit?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The two shades just look stupid imo.

I must admit it was not a serious post and your are correct it is not very good, just saw the link to the templates and made the first one I looked at orange and posted it.

I suppose getting back on track the red one in the OP is not good either. If it is the one I cannot see many buying it.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Sorry, but never heard of them so that means not a lot to me. Would still take it with a pinch of salt.

It's a website that normally get it spot on months in advance of what kits will look like etc. They often get kit leaks too.

On this occasion they have posted up the pics we have seen saying it could be the new away kit. Normally if it is a fake they will say it is but on this occasion they haven't.

6 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

It's an opinion. It's true in my mind. Diadora was embarrassing. Umbro was bucket brand pound shite pish and Puma is just an awful football brand. Again, all my opinion. 

Umbro is the best football shirt brand about

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

True, that will be why all the worlds big clubs use them........:rofl:

If you're gonna use that analogy for being the best then Puma makes the most kits in the EPL. 

I'm adidas originals daft but Umbro make better football kits than current adidas kits.

Thoughts on this then? Haven't seen it mentioned.

I think it is only temporary until the real ones are released - at least I hope. The club haven't said anything about it and I think they would know that this strip would not generate anywhere near the income that is now possible.

Strip was hacket. Hopefully Puma and the Club have a few crackers lined up.