As dead as a Dodoo......

Boaby Bear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Boaby Bear said:

What the fuck has happened to Dodoo?

Is he injured? If not then I'm at a loss to see why he's not getting a sniff, he's no worse than Windass and a better finisher than Miller, always thought he looked decent to good most of the time.

Why are you at a loss? he's rank rotten.

Miller is too old and I know there's a lot of animosity towards him but to say Dodoo's a better finisher is mental ... some of Kenny's finishes the past year have been unreal even Sheffield a couple of weeks ago. I do agree he misses easy ones and buries neigh on impossible ones but he's always been like that - all his career. 

Cannae believe everyone we have is shite, I know ye cannae polish a turd but dodoo looked like he could develop.

Fucking frustrating watching the current 1st team not under pressure for their positions. They know they can be dog shite week to week but still play.

Guest Lloyd72

The fact that now 3 different managers at this club have not given him a run of games or even a sniff at first team football says a lot to me.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

All racist?

I don't know how you have come to that conclusion mate, what reason would they have to discriminate against Joseph

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't know how you have come to that conclusion mate, what reason would they have to discriminate against Joseph

His massive dick in the showers makes the other players feel inadequate? 

2 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Remember reading the Leicester forum when we got him and they were going tonto on there cause we got him for zilch. It's fucking strange how we seem to be a graveyard for talent at the minute.

We had to pay a £250k development fee for him.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

His massive dick in the showers makes the other players feel inadequate? 

Let's just say it's no wonder Windass, Mckay and Waghorn had such low confidence,

21 minutes ago, five stars said:

He certainly got talent,(lies) a good touch(lies) and a decent finisher.(more lies) He's also got reasonable pace(lies) and a physical presence.(lies again).

Maybe he's lazy as fuck in training? (Doesn't matter if he's lazy because he's utter pish.)