Rangers Lotto

Escobar

24 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Add £52 on to season tickets for each person next season, and give them an entry in to the lottery for a year?  35k season ticket holders equates to £1.82m

Can't... as it's a "lottery" you're essentially gambling & therefore you have to knowingly "opt-in".

This option was provided on your ST renewal form for the 2017/18 season, approx 200 people ticked the box (if you're on auto-renewal then you didn't get the chance)

I'm also couple quid a week to Lotto, for me it's like buying your club a pint every month 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Can't... as it's a "lottery" you're essentially gambling & therefore you have to knowingly "opt-in".

This option was provided on your ST renewal form for the 2017/18 season, approx 200 people ticked the box (if you're on auto-renewal then you didn't get the chance)

I'm also couple quid a week to Lotto, for me it's like buying your club a pint every month 

That'll be that then.  Cheers

4 hours ago, Ace said:

£8 a pint? Where the fuck you drink :lol: 

oh and just for the record, if you're a member of the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, you already contribute 5p a week to Rangers Lotto via the Fund's £10 per week subscription (£520 prepaid for a year)

But you don't get a your share of any winnings. I have better uses for them. :p:

On 8/22/2017 at 3:19 PM, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah have direct debit set up.

Saw the guys where at the game on saturday pushing for sign ups, apparently they got ONE, which is pathetic from a sell out crowd, can't believe more fans cannot sign up for at least a £1 a week.

Looks more like the Marketing is the problem? For example I do not expect any Rangers Youth players to make the first team so marketing it as Youth Development does not entice me.

In saying that I do Rangers Lotto on and off. Previously I did the Pools and paid the money to my Agent in advance. Times have changed with electronic banking but I think  a new approach is required to get fans to sign up permanently.

17 hours ago, govanblue said:

oh and just for the record, if you're a member of the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, you already contribute 5p a week to Rangers Lotto via the Fund's £10 per week subscription (£520 prepaid for a year)

But you don't get a your share of any winnings. I have better uses for them. :p:

If we signed up on a direct debit can we make the Fund the Agent?

• 2 months later...

Last night we decided to try a different approach to increase the numbers playing weekly, as a RSC there are only 2 members out of over 100 that dont play through us, so we offered an incentive to anyone that managed to get any family or friends signed up. I have now decided that the incentive is open to any Rangers fan rather than just bus members. All you have to do is sign up and PM me your name and address and I will add you into the draw, or either message me and I will sign you up myself or sign up through another agent such as @govanblue

@fanaticCR has already signed up a few already today ?

The prize is a meal for 2 at Argyle House and a tour of Ibrox which will be provided by our RSC. Closing date for this is 5pm next Friday before we leave for Dundee.