Today's scum result.

Well there is 102pts on offer against the rest of the SPFL and 12pts against them.

A 38 game SPL/SPFL has usually been won with a total of about 85-90pts. Take 80pts from the rest of the SPFL and really we are not too far away. 

Getting good enough to consistently beat them is quite a high bar relative to where we currently are, getting good enough to consistently beat the rest - well... that bar quite a bit lower - achieve the latter and who knows. 

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Great a thread about the scum in the Beards den, just what I wanted to see tonight after they progressed to the group stages of the CL.

:megaanguish:

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You've just goatee moan all the time haven't you.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bad enough seeing your shit posts in the Bears den, never mind irrelevant stuff about the scum...

Whoosh?????

? I'm hair all week ?

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Celtic are very strong in Scottish terms and we have one of the worst managers in the spl untill at least one of those factors change we won't win 55

As it stands without change the scum will do #55 before us. Your comments are spot on.

43 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

The thing I took from Astanta is that they went two up front and began to press and Celtic began to crumble before Rodgers applied the subs.

But does Pedro have the tactics and players to do likewise?

I like your thinking, although it does bear saying they had no fit CBs today. Hopefully it's a trend that long continues as injuries seem to be plaguing them regularly now. 

3 minutes ago, thegambler said:

I like your thinking, although it does bear saying they had no fit CBs today. Hopefully it's a trend that long continues as injuries seem to be plaguing them regularly now. 

True, doubtless they will go into the transfer market now.

3 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Think today's result shows that when it comes down to it on a level playing field Celtic are managed by a manager who is a joke outside of Scotland and their best player is a below average BPL winger.

hopefully the fans and the board begin to realise this, with a few smarter signings and some luck there is absolutely no chance Celtic can continue to buy low sell high successfully with out slip ups, it's our job to now take advantage.

so much doom and gloom around the club recently but I have absolutely no doubt that while the task at hand is massive, the support our fans continue to give the club will eventually ensure our return to the top.

one by one over the last few years rat after rat at the club has been shifted in all capacities and this will continue to happen until 55 occurs.

I for one cannot wait for the timplosion after 55 and to celebrate it among the best fans in the world.

They are managed by a manager that got a team promoted to the premier league and nearly won the EPL with Liverpool. He is a much better manager than ours who rarely like his predecessor MW seems unable to manage to get a result in games that matter. A thread was created for them winning 8-4 or something which gives them an extra 30m odds on income. Ignoring the pish that is in the paper if we where to sell all our squad tomorrow at the same time as them how much would we get compared to them.

They don't have a below average EPL winger ...they have a squad that is better than us in near enough every position...they have academy players coming through....they have turnover probably about 3 times ours. I could go on but it is depressing.

Our fans will not eventually ensure our return to the top. We have supported the club in huge numbers and probably account for about 70% of turnover but unless the board get their act together and appoint a manger of a much higher calibre we will continue to struggle.