Fuck the doom and gloom: WE WILL BE BACK ON TOP

around the 9minute mark, especially at 9:39, fuck the tarrier bastards and their disgusting history, days like this they will never have and we will take our rightful place back on top of this corrupt shitehole of a game

Fuck them and their terrorist loving scumbag support, no surrender

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh we'll be back alright, you've got to keep believing and have faith in Rangers and support them. I know that there has been a bad start to the season but I'm not going to let that stand in the way of holding belief Rangers can fight back, I have faith, it's just improving in the areas where needed such as up front bringing in another striker (hopefully Moult) and in my opinion bringing Walker in.

Sure, Celtic will be a threat and are good going forward, but they're not that spectacular at the back and I have every bit of faith Rangers can beat them. Here's hoping we can start getting results and turn things around.

1 minute ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Oh we'll be back alright, you've got to keep believing and have faith in Rangers and support them. I know that there has been a bad start to the season but I'm not going to let that stand in the way of holding belief Rangers can fight back, I have faith, it's just improving in the areas where needed such as up front bringing in another striker (hopefully Moult) and in my opinion bringing Walker in.

Sure, Celtic will be a threat and are good going forward, but they're not that spectacular at the back and I have every bit of faith Rangers can beat them. Here's hoping we can start getting results and turn things around.

No other team in this league will beat the taigs though and Moult is fucking garbage.

Optimism has been absolutely drained out of me. Fair play to anyone that can muster any sort of positive after the amount of false hope we have been fed over the past few years. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

No other team in this league will beat the taigs though and Moult is fucking garbage.

Optimism has been absolutely drained out of me. Fair play to anyone that can muster any sort of positive after the amount of false hope we have been fed over the past few years. 

I think Moult is capable of scoring goals, but nonetheless it's finding a striker who can irrespective of that. We can only wait and see whether teams will cause Celtic problems, they've yet to play away to Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell. Sure it might be the case but I hold faith they can drop points and I remain optimistic Rangers can get a run going.

For me as I've mentioned before it's up front at the moment where Rangers need to strengthen, I just don't buy into it that Rangers are as far off as people believe.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We will be back but it may be too late for some Bears, some Bears would like to think it's going to be sooner rather than later.

I think that's a horrendous thought.

I am young but I think it's awful to think of the fans that have passed away in recent years that won't get to see us get back to the top and passed away knowing us to be in the lower divisions.

Well in my 33 years I can honestly say there have been times when Rangers were written off, Celtic claimed to be too strong for us and that with massive debt problems we're screwed. All I ever read was negativity after negativity running Rangers down, not just from Celtic supporters and other teams supporters, but that of our own.

They wrote McLiesh off and called Rangers shite.

Me?
Oh nothing, I'm just the negative minded fool who said Rangers would win the league title that season, in came Prso and Novo and I wonder who won the league?

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think that's a horrendous thought.

I am young but I think it's awful to think of the fans that have passed away in recent years that won't get to see us get back to the top and passed away knowing us to be in the lower divisions.

Save your tears "young" m8, the bears who've passed have witnessed more triumph than you're ever likely see . You'll never see us winning a European trophy and never likely see us win 9 in a row. You'll never see us have the pick of English players and you'll never see the tims hours away from Administration. If you caught our 9 in a row then you ain't that "young" ?. I'm 53 and if I drop dead tomorrow the Rangers will have given me 100 times more pleasure than your average football fan. 

They've got the likes of Griffiths and Dembele, and seem to have a good, wide scouting system that seems to produce a conveer belt of players to sell on, whilst we're rooting about for the likes of Louis Moult.

Add to the fact that they're bringing in another £30 million from Europe and have several players worth a fair bit when they eventually get sold... well, I can't say I feel positive about how soon we'll be back on top. Our setup still feels amateurish in comparison.

Wouldn't be surprising at all if they did something close to what Rosenborg did if I'm honest.

I've been a fan since the 1950's, home and away (largely 6,000+ miles away), have lost touch with Scottish football before satellite tv, watched some bad teams and heard about even more, saw our traditions diluted and come under press attack.  However, I'm still a fan.  Older, slower, a little heavier, much wiser, clean and sober but still a fan.  Still thrilled to visit Ibrox on my trips back home; used to love walking up the stairs and seeing the field, hearing the songs.  That never leaves.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

They've got the likes of Griffiths and Dembele, and seem to have a good, wide scouting system that seems to produce a conveer belt of players to sell on, whilst we're rooting about for the likes of Louis Moult.

Add to the fact that they're bringing in another £30 million from Europe and have several players worth a fair bit when they eventually get sold... well, I can't say I feel positive about how soon we'll be back on top. Our setup still feels amateurish in comparison.

Wouldn't be surprising at all if they did something close to what Rosenborg did if I'm honest.

We're hapless at the moment. Floundering, run by inept morons from top to bottom.

Things can change quickly though. The right couple of people come in with a bit of money and talent, they could change it top to bottom and get us competing in a few years. There's no reason why that can't happen in the near future. We just have to hope someone has the desire to do so. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

We're hapless at the moment. Floundering, run by inept morons from top to bottom.

Things can change quickly though. The right couple of people come in with a bit of money and talent, they could change it top to bottom and get us competing in a few years. There's no reason why that can't happen in the near future. We just have to hope someone has the desire to do so. 

Doesn't look to me like there's anyone out there. Taking their time to show themselves if there is.