138 Million for Coutinho

Harveydp

36 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Apparently still going to sign dembele as well for over £100 million so they aren't exactly keen on FFP apart from using it against PSG.

The 200m they got for Neymar plus getting him off the wage bill obviously means they are in a position to throw huge money about without breaking the rules.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Probably not no but the way Barca acted over Neymar when they signed him and sold him was disgusting then complain about a richer club doing the same to them.

I agree but they're not breaking FFP rules which was your point.

FFP is a joke - they now have to wait three years after any signing like this to see if you have made x amount of losses over that period (I think its £30M)  By that time even Rangers could have bought and sold £100milion players, won the league twice, sold them after 24 months and not broken any FFP rules.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

FFP is a joke - they now have to wait three years after any signing like this to see if you have made x amount of losses over that period (I think its £30M)  By that time even Rangers could have bought and sold £100milion players, won the league twice, sold them after 24 months and not broken any FFP rules.

:wow:

You're onto something!!!