Ross Barclay to arsenal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/08/2017 at 10:51 AM, born a blue nose said:

Arsenal do there business later than any other Prem team statistically so I'm not giving up but it's looking slim now.

PCG I want a pic of you pumpin a hot apple pie if this is a lot of shite.

Un pixalated

And if you make a whack?

ROSS BARKLEY is inside the M25 and wants to complete a move to one of the big London clubs.

The England international is determined to leave Everton and develop his career elsewhere and that looks like nation’s capital – according to Football Whispers.

BREAKING NEWS

Thomas Lemar's proposed £92m move from Monaco to Arsenal is now off, meaning Alexis Sanchez will remain at the Emirates, Sky Sports News understands.

Right Arsene, Ross it is, you know it makes sense.

BREAKING NEWS

According to Sky sources, Ross Barkley's move to Chelsea for around £30m was all on the table, the midfielder travelled to London and began his medical, but during the medical changed his mind!

He is expected to return to Everton. Wow!

8 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Pcg this isn't aimed at you. I don't understand why cunts spout utter Pish man it's infuriating lol 

It is fucking annoying, I would never of posted this if I didn't believe him, Im glad I'm skint just now because I would of put  £500 on it if I had it spare, was even debating with myself to just do it. glad it was just a tenner I lost