Rangers Fans Supporting The Gypsy

Harveydp

Numerous "Rangers fans" on numerous forums with Republic of Ireland flag support Conor messages on Facebook and the like.

Have we really sunk that low as a fan base that ANY Rangers fan would support a Republican who's staunch against the Union.... AND SUPPORTS FKING CELTIC...

Have we sunk that low as a fan base.  Fking hell

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

Numerous "Rangers fans" on numerous forums with Republic of Ireland flag support Conor messages on Facebook and the like.

Have we really sunk that low as a fan base that ANY Rangers fan would support a Republican who's staunch against the Union.... AND SUPPORTS FKING CELTIC...

Have we sunk that low as a fan base.  Fking hell

Relax, they're obviously no real Rangers supporters.

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

The fact anyone disagrees, on here, with your sentiments tells you everything you need to know about our fecked up fan base which is directly reflected in our current shambolic mess.

Guest Lloyd72

Rangers fans supporting either is just as bad, McGregor is a fenian cunt but Mayweather is a horrible wee wife beating prick, fuck both of them.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That's no way to speak about BP9.

Boy in my work supports the bheasts getting into Champions League to help the national co-efficient. He's got a ST for ibrox too. Fucking weird.

His type, our snp supporters, folk backing that rattler last night, folk grassing on our own, ..... no wonder we're an easy target.

3 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

Here's a picture of ma burd's chihuahua wrapped in a Rangers blanket to cheer u up mateIMG_0011.thumb.JPG.7542a40ab7b5bb01613da6a50092de60.JPG

And his favourite players are Pena and Herrera, but does a caravan go by every time he barks ?

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Folk getting their knickers in a twist over who folk support in a boxing match :lol: 

He's a huge republican though.

Would you back a golfer or any other sporting personality if they openly supported the likes of the Easter uprising and the taigs?

Not so stealth "look at me I'm pure staunch" thread

It's got literally fuck all to do with Rangers

I like him cause he's a great fighter don't care where he's from. I was awaiting a post like this but not from someone so new to the forum. OP is on my taig watch list