Rangers Fans Supporting The Gypsy

Harveydp

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

Folk who want an Irishman to win a boxing match are worse than people who are actively trying to destroy the Union :lol:

Imo this just shows you what social media has done in this country, ridiculous statement id expect from a 17 year but not you. It reminds me of folk who tell me I only vote Tory cause I'm a Rangers fan 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Folk who want an Irishman to win a boxing match are worse than people who are actively trying to destroy the Union :lol:

Imo this just shows you what social media has done in this country, ridiculous statement id expect from a 17 year but not you. It reminds me of folk who tell me I only vote Tory cause I'm a Rangers fan 

No what I mean is that at least voting SNP is something relative to them even if it disgusts me - what is there to justify voting for an IRA loving boxer from another country?

Do you background check the religious and political beliefs of Olympians, golfers, tennis players etc before supporting them? 

mcgregor has openly said he despises religion and supports gay marriage, he even wore a poppy once iirc  

I'm glad he got his baws booted last night because he comes across as an arrogant prick  not a Ira sympathiser  

Social media has a lot to answer for, the hype over that arrogant fenian prick wooed a lot of people (much like the yes movement) and they seen it as a way of supporting one of them to appear cool to taigs and not like the big bad bigots imo.

Not saying everybody likes him because of that but certainly a lot have jumped on the bandwagon.

Seen a lot of fenians saying Mayweather is a wife-beater etc, same fenians who idolise Lennon the wife-beater, fenians in being hypocrites shocker.

I have never been interested in UFC and have went off boxing a lot in recent years, but when i heard my boy talking with his mates about McGregors 'swag' and wanting him to win, i felt i had to have 'words' with him:lol:

10 to 5 this morning he texts me saying "c'mon Mayweather son, smash him":lol:

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you background check the religious and political beliefs of Olympians, golfers, tennis players etc before supporting them? 

mcgregor has openly said he despises religion and supports gay marriage, he even wore a poppy once iirc  

I'm glad he got his baws booted last night because he comes across as an arrogant prick  not a Ira sympathiser  

He also openly said fuck the queen, wore a lily and said he supports Celtic. 

He completely supports the IRA.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He also openly said fuck the queen, wore a lily and said he supports Celtic. 

He completely supports the IRA.

Wore a tri colour into the ring and is opposite of everything I believe in.

Scum, regardless of any boxing fighting ability he may or may not have.

But then the appeasers on here are probably more aligned to him than PUL so it's hardly surprising.

Is there any evidence to suggest he supports the IRA? Genuine question, off the top of my head the only loose association could be he tweeted an RIP to McGuinness. 

I don't like him because ever since he beat Aldo he's went from controversial to a pretty much undeniable arsehole. The particular turning point for me was when he mocked Nate Diaz for giving back to his massively deprived neighbourhood by giving kids feee Jiu-Jitsu lessons. 

If he's an actual IRA supporter then fair enough, but hating someone in an entirely unrelated field because their a supposed Celtic fan is just a bit sad imo. His facebook post after the backlash he faced for wearing a poppy says to me his praise for Celtic fans last week was just him being naive enough to bite when the taigs did with that banner what the taigs do - latch on and associate themselves with popular trends. 

4 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Is there any evidence to suggest he supports the IRA? Genuine question, off the top of my head the only loose association could be he tweeted an RIP to McGuinness. 

I don't like him because ever since he beat Aldo he's went from controversial to a pretty much undeniable arsehole. The particular turning point for me was when he mocked Nate Diaz for giving back to his massively deprived neighbourhood by giving kids feee Jiu-Jitsu lessons. 

If he's an actual IRA supporter then fair enough, but hating someone in an entirely unrelated field because their a supposed Celtic fan is just a bit sad imo. His facebook post after the backlash he faced for wearing a poppy says to me his praise for Celtic fans last week was just him being naive enough to bite when the taigs did with that banner what the taigs do - latch on and associate themselves with popular trends. 

He enters arenas to foggy dew playing. The song that the IRA play about their brave uprising in 1916 while the British were off at war.

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/entertainment/ira-song-that-conor-mcgregor-loves-to-play-before-his-fights.amp&ved=0ahUKEwj55pP1kPfVAhVMJMAKHSrhCgUQFggkMAE&usg=AFQjCNHvCx9E0mr4tjO2zlBb0YI2Undd0g&ampcf=1

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Boy in my work supports the bheasts getting into Champions League to help the national co-efficient. He's got a ST for ibrox too. Fucking weird.

His type, our snp supporters, folk backing that rattler last night, folk grassing on our own, ..... no wonder we're an easy target.

Boot the cunt out if ibrox, we don't need his kind amongst us! A disgraceful attitude from a bear and a waste of a good season ticket which another pro union, Celtic hating loyalist Protestant should be using!! ????????

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

Absolute fanny!