Harveydp

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't fly a tricolour to support him. Not that it matters but I've never thought single sports competitors like boxers or tennis players represent their country anyway. I just like him as a fighter I've never seen him discuss politics and most Irish these days don't give a fuck about Ulster and a united Ireland anyway 

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I wouldn't fly a tricolour to support him. Not that it matters but I've never thought single sports competitors like boxers or tennis players represent their country anyway. I just like him as a fighter I've never seen him discuss politics and most Irish these days don't give a fuck about Ulster and a united Ireland anyway 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Not so stealth "look at me I'm pure staunch" thread

It's got literally fuck all to do with Rangers

I like him cause he's a great fighter don't care where he's from. I was awaiting a post like this but not from someone so new to the forum. OP is on my taig watch list

Absolute pish 

apart from the bit at the end scour the OP being a taig - I think so too 

Fuck him. We know there is some of our fans that would have supported him and got caught up in the fight. Not sure why though as everything he does is opposite to what we or certainly what I stand for. There seems to be a few Rangers fans in my work that support snp and actually give the taigs credit for things and say that we shouldn't be singing certain songs, criticise Orange Order and the Political things in Ulster.

It's only religion and it's arseholes that are doing these things about religion and stuff. I really lose the plot with these cunts, PUL community in Ulster have had to deal with stuff over there that we will never experience and one guy in particular starts with, they are all as bad as each other. Aaaaaarrrgghhh, if that is a so called Rangers fan who would need enemies.

We have one of the bitterest taig I know as a boss who slanders and hates us at every turn and so called Rangers fans in our work were saying, oh you played well, you deserved it and shaking his hand after they fucked us last year. They sicken me. I argued with them and the taig boss. Cunt has even played rebel music down the tannoy at weekends thinking it's funny. Am not a grass but other weak managers that are on with him bottle it. He knows a won't back down to him like the rest so he has backed of from me after a massive argument in middle of warehouse. Hahaha, fucking arsehole. See if I was younger and jobs were plenty I would have seriously cunted him and been sacked without a doubt and probably up on a charge. ?

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Dont give a fuck about Ulster? Fuck me stop digging 

4 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Fuck him. We know there is some of our fans that would have supported him and got caught up in the fight. Not sure why though as everything he does is opposite to what we or certainly what I stand for. There seems to be a few Rangers fans in my work that support snp and actually give the taigs credit for things and say that we shouldn't be singing certain songs, criticise Orange Order and the Political things in Ulster.

It's only religion and it's arseholes that are doing these things about religion and stuff. I really lose the plot with these cunts, PUL community in Ulster have had to deal with stuff over there that we will never experience and one guy in particular starts with, they are all as bad as each other. Aaaaaarrrgghhh, if that is a so called Rangers fan who would need enemies.

We have one of the bitterest taig I know as a boss who slanders and hates us at every turn and so called Rangers fans in our work were saying, oh you played well, you deserved it and shaking his hand after they fucked us last year. They sicken me. I argued with them and the taig boss. Cunt has even played rebel music down the tannoy at weekends thinking it's funny. Am not a grass but other weak managers that are on with him bottle it. He knows a won't back down to him like the rest so he has backed of from me after a massive argument in middle of warehouse. Hahaha, fucking arsehole. See if I was younger and jobs were plenty I would have seriously cunted him and been sacked without a doubt and probably up on a charge. ?

It all goes back to the dehuminisadation of the support, too many fans have got caught up in it and now sympathise to their way of thinking.

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

to me it was

WIFE BEATER

VS

TAIG

Wife beater and taig,there's a venn diagram with a lot of intersection.

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He enters arenas to foggy dew playing. The song that the IRA play about their brave uprising in 1916 while the British were off at war.

Find myself agreeing with almost everything you post on here. Some people need to put their noses in a history book.

5 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Find myself agreeing with almost everything you post on here. Some people need to put their noses in a history book.

I'm actually surprised at Willis in this thread, he's usually bang on with his opinions on things and a good poster.

People can support whoever they like but I think it's ridiculous to try and cover up the fact McGregor is a blatant Irish republican just to make yourself feel better about who you're backing. He himself certainly doesn't try and cover it up.

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

all goes back to the dehuminisadation of the support, too many fans have got caught up in it and now sympathise to their way of thinking.

See you would think that would maybe affect the younger ones but the ones I'm talking about are about 35 - 50 year old. Now have they always felt this way. A mean one of them says about The Billy Boys and it should never be sung and it's a terrible song. Now to me if he said he had a season ticket about 20 - 25 years ago and never sang that at a game it seems really strange. No matter what people say it was a kind of Anthem for us and couldn't get any more up for it when that getting blasted. Has the snp changed there attitude as well. As I say everyone has there own way of thinking and political view. It's just everybody I know that goes to Rangers and supports us has the same opinion as me. But maybe there is a lot more different Rangers fans out there than I thought.

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

See you would think that would maybe affect the younger ones but the ones I'm talking about are about 35 - 50 year old. Now have they always felt this way. A mean one of them says about The Billy Boys and it should never be sung and it's a terrible song. Now to me if he said he had a season ticket about 20 - 25 years ago and never sang that at a game it seems really strange. No matter what people say it was a kind of Anthem for us and couldn't get any more up for it when that getting blasted. Has the snp changed there attitude as well. As I say everyone has there own way of thinking and political view. It's just everybody I know that goes to Rangers and supports us has the same opinion as me. But maybe there is a lot more different Rangers fans out there than I thought.

Thankfully I've never met a Rangers fan in person that's like the ones you're describing. Seen plenty of them online but they never seem to express those kinds of opinions when in bars or at games. 

I like him as a fighter don't care about his politics

I like the Sex Pistols too but it doesn't make me an Anarchist :lol: how many Beatles fans are there on here? A group who's members vocally backed and supported  the Provisionals during the troubles.

It's got fuck all to do with Rangers and the OP knew exactly what he was going to cause by posting it when there's already two threads in the GS section 

If McGregor was fighting a Brit id probably not support him but Ive disliked Mayweather since long before he was due to fight Mcgregor

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I have however came across Rangers fans that when telling new people who they support they seem to be apologising for it. 

The worst.

Fucking hate those types, they might aswell fuck off and support some other no-mark club they don't have to be apologetic for.

Arseholes.

8 hours ago, Harveydp said:

Numerous "Rangers fans" on numerous forums with Republic of Ireland flag support Conor messages on Facebook and the like.

Have we really sunk that low as a fan base that ANY Rangers fan would support a Republican who's staunch against the Union.... AND SUPPORTS FKING CELTIC...

Have we sunk that low as a fan base.  Fking hell

Who, actually, gives a fuck!