Harveydp

Rangers Fans Supporting The Gypsy

26 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

Numerous "Rangers fans" on numerous forums with Republic of Ireland flag support Conor messages on Facebook and the like.

Have we really sunk that low as a fan base that ANY Rangers fan would support a Republican who's staunch against the Union.... AND SUPPORTS FKING CELTIC...

Have we sunk that low as a fan base.  Fking hell

Relax, they're obviously no real Rangers supporters.

• Like 1

He shouldn't be in the same building as Mayweather , never mind the same ring.

I will be glad when this shit is over!!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

The fact anyone disagrees, on here, with your sentiments tells you everything you need to know about our fecked up fan base which is directly reflected in our current shambolic mess.

• Like 3

Rangers fans my arse,embarrassment some of our fans over the last few years.

• Like 2

Can't believe the amount of Bears on social media supporting that scumbag. Idiots. Or maybe just attention seekers. 

• Like 1

Got up for a P at 5.15, switched on my dodgy box and there he was getting battered,BTW saw Mayweather in a Rangers shirt, on twitter.

30 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

Got up for a P at 5.15, switched on my dodgy box and there he was getting battered,BTW saw Mayweather in a Rangers shirt, on twitter.

Must have been sleep walking, that was a photoshop. And an awful one at that! Ha 

DINsyjtW4AA1RmN.jpg

:mutley:

• Like 1

Guest Lloyd72

Rangers fans supporting either is just as bad, McGregor is a fenian cunt but Mayweather is a horrible wee wife beating prick, fuck both of them.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

That's no way to speak about BP9.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

Here's a picture of ma burd's chihuahua wrapped in a Rangers blanket to cheer u up mateIMG_0011.thumb.JPG.7542a40ab7b5bb01613da6a50092de60.JPG

And his favourite players are Pena and Herrera, but does a caravan go by every time he barks ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Rangers fans supporting either is just as bad, McGregor is a fenian cunt but Mayweather is a horrible wee wife beating prick, fuck both of them.

wait till your balls drop and you have a wife.... weesax

• Like 1

McGregor is a roaster but I'm sick to death of hearing about this fucking fight. 

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Folk getting their knickers in a twist over who folk support in a boxing match :lol: 

He's a huge republican though.

Would you back a golfer or any other sporting personality if they openly supported the likes of the Easter uprising and the taigs?

• Like 3

McGregor=fenian=fuck him,watched the fight was good to see rattled lol.