Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harveydp

Rangers Fans Supporting The Gypsy

Recommended Posts

Numerous "Rangers fans" on numerous forums with Republic of Ireland flag support Conor messages on Facebook and the like.

Have we really sunk that low as a fan base that ANY Rangers fan would support a Republican who's staunch against the Union.... AND SUPPORTS FKING CELTIC...

Have we sunk that low as a fan base.  Fking hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

Numerous "Rangers fans" on numerous forums with Republic of Ireland flag support Conor messages on Facebook and the like.

Have we really sunk that low as a fan base that ANY Rangers fan would support a Republican who's staunch against the Union.... AND SUPPORTS FKING CELTIC...

Have we sunk that low as a fan base.  Fking hell

Relax, they're obviously no real Rangers supporters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He shouldn't be in the same building as Mayweather , never mind the same ring.

I will be glad when this shit is over!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

The fact anyone disagrees, on here, with your sentiments tells you everything you need to know about our fecked up fan base which is directly reflected in our current shambolic mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers fans my arse,embarrassment some of our fans over the last few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe the amount of Bears on social media supporting that scumbag. Idiots. Or maybe just attention seekers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I supported him in the 9th cause i had mayweather to win from the tenth onwards, after the 9th i wanted the pikey bastard on his arse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got up for a P at 5.15, switched on my dodgy box and there he was getting battered,BTW saw Mayweather in a Rangers shirt, on twitter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

Got up for a P at 5.15, switched on my dodgy box and there he was getting battered,BTW saw Mayweather in a Rangers shirt, on twitter.

 

Must have been sleep walking, that was a photoshop. And an awful one at that! Ha 

DINsyjtW4AA1RmN.jpg

 

:mutley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72

Rangers fans supporting either is just as bad, McGregor is a fenian cunt but Mayweather is a horrible wee wife beating prick, fuck both of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

There's Rangers supporters somehow, for reasons unknown to me rooting for this gypsy bastard - but I've not seen tricolours or anything like that.

Any Rangers fan supporting this IRA loving trampy bastard is as bad as any who vote for the SNP - infact maybe worse. 

That's no way to speak about BP9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy in my work supports the bheasts getting into Champions League to help the national co-efficient. He's got a ST for ibrox too. Fucking weird.

His type, our snp supporters, folk backing that rattler last night, folk grassing on our own, ..... no wonder we're an easy target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

Here's a picture of ma burd's chihuahua wrapped in a Rangers blanket to cheer u up mateIMG_0011.thumb.JPG.7542a40ab7b5bb01613da6a50092de60.JPG

And his favourite players are Pena and Herrera, but does a caravan go by every time he barks ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Rangers fans supporting either is just as bad, McGregor is a fenian cunt but Mayweather is a horrible wee wife beating prick, fuck both of them.

wait till your balls drop and you have a wife.... weesax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folk getting their knickers in a twist over who folk support in a boxing match :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McGregor is a roaster but I'm sick to death of hearing about this fucking fight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Folk getting their knickers in a twist over who folk support in a boxing match :lol: 

He's a huge republican though.

Would you back a golfer or any other sporting personality if they openly supported the likes of the Easter uprising and the taigs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McGregor=fenian=fuck him,watched the fight was good to see rattled lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not so stealth "look at me I'm pure staunch" thread

It's got literally fuck all to do with Rangers

I like him cause he's a great fighter don't care where he's from. I was awaiting a post like this but not from someone so new to the forum. OP is on my taig watch list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×