Photographic Proof

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If that line of questioning was aimed at brenda the papers would be up in arms tomorrow.  Sutton is a prick and instead of making his way in the media with insightful comments like neil mccann he just tries to be a rabble rousing dick. If it cannae be us to win the league i hope anyone apart from celtic and hibs gets over the line first because his meltdown will be epic

16 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

That you can fit five vaginas into a picture as a red blooded heterosexual male and not be sexually aroused. Every time we win you can visibly see the hurt, I love being one of us.

20170827_170132.jpg

5 of the sort of face you would find in a polis !ineup.

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Just because Ally had a blue mike, doesn't make him a Bear.

I'll be watching Sportscene tomorrow night to see what their two jockeys make of the Miller incident, they're supposed to be unbiased like.

I had no idea sportscene still existed 

Honest to fuck why can't people understand his "my squad is the best" point?! Idiots. They take things so literal due to a lack of intelligence. It's been going since he said it in his first press conference.

We say we are the best club in the world because its our club and we love it but it doesn't mean we're a better team than Real Madrid. It's called believing in your team and supporting your club. 

He's just supporting his own squad and not literally saying every player is better than the manky mobs equivalent.