Sutton...well being Sutton

mrmojorisin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not usually one to care about stuff like this but BT Sport have to take action now. That was wholly disrespectful. Pathetic attempt at punditry. What an odious, childish, bitter individual Sutton is. 

It's a joke. Anyone with any common sense knows what Caixinha means when he says he has the best team. His English is great - far better than Sutton's Portuguese - but nevertheless still rusty in areas, this being a prime example.

Sutton was trying to act the playground bully here, deliberately misinterpreting a foreign manager's explanation because he knows he can twist it to cause trouble. He is a complete cunt of a human being; the Katie Hopkins of football punditry.

All that money but BT opt for Sutton and Butcher. Mind boggling.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I'm not usually one to care about stuff like this but BT Sport have to take action now. That was wholly disrespectful. Pathetic attempt at punditry. What an odious, childish, bitter individual Sutton is. 

Usually I don't care, but as soon as it happened I was shouting rap the nut on the cunt Pedro, Sutton is a spastic, a dribbling spastic, I realise Pedro rapping the nut on the cunt wouldn't have been considered good form by most but would have made my weekend gold ?

8 minutes ago, piperpete said:

All he does is panders to the lowlifes, he is there to tell us about the match we have just watched but akways tries a dig at the only show in town. Dontget me started about that cunt Rob McLean his petty digs were in full flow all game.

Haha, yeah I heard him say the one thing Rangers fans don't need reminding of is the progress game. So why bring it up ya prick?

He was disrespectful to our manager with his "I'm the one asking the questions" bullshit. 

Club should just send Morelos to do all post match interviews since he can't speak a word of English. Rip the cunt out of them the way they try to do with us. 

Keep all other interviews for RangersTV exclusives. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

He was disrespectful to our manager with his "I'm the one asking the questions" bullshit. 

Club should just send Morelos to do all post match interviews since he can't speak a word of English. Rip the cunt out of them the way they try to do with us. 

Get Pedro to answer in Portuguese. 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It's a joke. Anyone with any common sense knows what Caixinha means when he says he has the best team. His English is great - far better than Sutton's Portuguese - but rusty in areas, this being an example.

Sutton was trying to act the playground bully here, deliberately misinterpreting a foreign manager's explanation because he knows he can twist it to cause trouble. He is a complete cunt of a human being; the Katie Hopkins of football punditry.

All that money but BT opt for Sutton and Butcher. Mind boggling.

Mate that's to be expected from Beast Tv, fucking cunts can't hide the hatred they have for us,Utterly toxic. 

As i said on another thread, let's see how they treat toffee teeth after dropping 5 points last two games, Somehow think they won't bother as we are the only show in town.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beats me how anyone can be wound up by Sutton he wants that Attention.

If it was his usual flippant remarks behind the microphone during commentary I really wouldn't care. However, he's face to face with the manager of Rangers Football Club and has shown complete disrespect to the man. 

The "I'm the one asking the question" line was shocking. Who the fuck does he think he is? Thankfully, Pedro put him right in his place and didn't make a fool of himself.

Just now, Essandoh said:

If it was his usual flippant remarks behind the microphone during commentary I really wouldn't care. However, he's face to face with the manager of Rangers Football Club and has shown complete disrespect to the man. 

The "I'm the one asking the question" line was shocking. Who the fuck does he think he is? Thankfully, Pedro put him right in his place and didn't make a fool of himself.

It's clearly what BT want from him to create controversy.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

To be honest I don't think there's enough pundits working in the media prepared to ask the hard questions of managers but the question Sutton did ask had absolutely no relevance to the 90 minutes today and his bosses at BT should be telling him that.

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Good shout ?

1 minute ago, Blue Rino said:

Mate that's to be expected from Beast Tv, fucking cunts can't hide the hatred they have for us,Utterly toxic. 

As i said on another thread, let's see how they treat toffee teeth after dropping 5 points last two games, Somehow think they won't bother as we are the only show in town.

I enjoy BT's coverage of football bar Scottish football. It makes a complete mockery of the game up here as if it needed any help doing so itself. Shite punditry, embarrassing commentary full of unfunny puns/"jokes", and circus interviews like that one.

I find that Craigan is always fair, even when I disagree with him, but he acts professionally and never tries to be an entertainer. Butcher and Sutton make me cringe so badly that I need to mute the tele sometimes. Believe it or not the best pundit they have for Scottish football might be Kris Boyd!

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Maybe send the kitman out for the next one, Treat the cunts with the utter contempt they show us.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I enjoy BT's coverage of football bar Scottish football. It makes a complete mockery of the game up here as if it needed any help doing so itself. Shite punditry, embarrassing commentary full of unfunny puns/"jokes", and circus interviews like that one.

I find that Craigan is always fair, even when I disagree with him, but he acts professionally and never tries to be an entertainer. Butcher and Sutton make me cringe so badly that I need to mute the tele sometimes. Believe it or not the best pundit they have for Scottish football might be Kris Boyd!

Yes I agree Boyd's great at the commentating and at least he has a good knowledge of Scottish Football, unlike the BT panel.