Sutton...well being Sutton

mrmojorisin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Put in his place by our manager today while slabbering about the unmentionables 

I DONT CARE ABOUT CELTIC 

Well done gaffer

People are as thick as mince.

What Pedro was meaning by having the best players is not in the literal sense saying that player for player Rangers are better than Celtic, not about comparison, it's about instilling confidence and belief in his squad of players to give them the belief they can be the best, instilling the winning mentality into the players to make them believe they are the best.

He's basically saying that with any team he manages he'll believe they are the best because he's translating to his team not just the winning mentality but the confidence. 

The fact they can't even pick up on that pretty much sums up their lack of intellect.

Must feel quite strange having your tactics etc questioned by three failed managers and a youth coach. I feel for football managers these days, pundits all over the place lining up to tell you that you haven't a clue. Listened to the so called experts on Sky yesterday, don't think either of of them has ever managed a team and they were calling Pep Guardiola into question because he said Sterling could play in the number 10 role..

That interview was awful.

Well done Chris - We know Celtic are better than us at the moment, everybody knows - we know you love telling us that and it hurts me to admit its true. However to try and goad our manager into admitting that on national TV, was unprofessional at best - utter mischief making at worst. Sutton knows fine well what he was doing there. It was completely disrespectful and the club certainly should make that known. As another poster said, he is turning into the Katie Hopkins of punditry.

Caixinha, for all my critism of him, handled it well.

10 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Must feel quite strange having your tactics etc questioned by three failed managers and a youth coach. I feel for football managers these days, pundits all over the place lining up to tell you that you haven't a clue. Listened to the so called experts on Sky yesterday, don't think either of of them has ever managed a team and they were calling Pep Guardiola into question because he said Sterling could play in the number 10 role..

Ye know, i just had that same thought, what credentials do any of them have to question Pedro?

Pedro did ask him straight away "how many teams have you coached?":lol:

Someone must have pre-warned him about that bawbag.

For a so called pro pundit to act like he did was embarrassing for a sports broadcaster.  Would never happen on sky.

pedro does his flaws but deliberate misinterpretation of a comment he made weeks ago shows the agenda.  Butcher can go fuck himself aswell- licking fenian arses. 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

There should be a caravan in it for sutton the waltzer spinnin bhastard!

image.gif.6438801d3fcd33bc6007fbd81e556092.gif

Looks like Pedro put the caravan into reverse and ran over them lol
How revenge is sweet.

By Christ what I'd give to see Rangers beat Celtic now, if the Gers can win their 2 games going into that and beat Celtic it'd be fecking glorious! Oh to see Sutton's face after that and especially after his question about Pedro believing his team the better side, he'll never live that down lol

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Ye know, i just had that sameimthought, what credentials do any of them have to question Pedro?

Pedro did ask him straight away "how many teams have you coached?":lol:

Someone must have pre-warned him about that bawbag.

It was stage managed mate, IT was no different than when DJ was attacked by the bafoon, IM sure IN both cases there would have been someone INvolved along with Sutton IN bith attacks.

15 hours ago, gsa said:

I'm not usually one to care about stuff like this but BT Sport have to take action now. That was wholly disrespectful. Pathetic attempt at punditry. What an odious, childish, bitter individual Sutton is. 

They won't mate . The whole Bt bandwagon is funded by beggars from the top to bottom  and the Company is full of papes

And that is includes open reach . Every one knows this

That is why , they have no problem finding ass lickers like Butcher or McCoist .

They will only really get a Rangers player, that would be offended with their behaviour, if it fitted their agenda .

1 hour ago, Smile said:

It's clearly what BT want from him to create controversy.

Never heard it but if he came out with this asking the question line then the club should be contacting  SPFL and BT to say their will be no more interviews with Sutton.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It's endemic in Scotland, this disrespect for the manager from the sporting media.  You can hear the almost sneery roll-the-eyes tone when they call him "Pedro" almost like an insult - it's borderline xenophobic.  

It's not borderline thats 100%what it is the ole wacky foreigner 

Honestly the amount of hate towards our manager from the media and pundits is ridiculous. Just because he's not British and doesn't say things that are conventional they try and capitalise and twist it into something to make him look like a fool. Fair play Pedro he don't give a fuck what they say. The dogs  barking but the caravan keeps moving!

35 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Sutton tried his best to take the piss out of our manager. He was disrespectful but the manager handled himself well. Fair play Pedro. 

BT letting themselves down badly employing this wanker.  Can you imagine any SKY presenter asking a manager just after a match the same question as his?  Amateur stuff.

Classless wanker.  Half expected him to ko Pedro's handshake.