Sutton...well being Sutton

mrmojorisin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

It's a joke. Anyone with any common sense knows what Caixinha means when he says he has the best team. His English is great - far better than Sutton's Portuguese - but nevertheless still rusty in areas, this being a prime example.

Sutton was trying to act the playground bully here, deliberately misinterpreting a foreign manager's explanation because he knows he can twist it to cause trouble. He is a complete cunt of a human being; the Katie Hopkins of football punditry.

All that money but BT opt for Sutton and Butcher. Mind boggling.

Totally agree and that's coming from someone who's not big on Pedro 

good post 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

They are rounding on him and picking on him 

I've never seen a Celtic manager in that position even Liam Brady or macari 

One of them is picking on him. The rest are watching on. One of them should have said "I think we all know what Pedro means Chris" instead of standing looking at their shoes.  It was utterly embarrassing. BT sport need to have a long hard look at itself. 

Just now, gsa said:

One of them is picking on him. The rest are watching on. One of them should have said "I think we all know what Pedro means Chris" instead of standing looking at their shoes.  It was utterly embarrassing. BT sport need to have a long hard look at itself. 

The others should have stepped in he was like a lamb to the slaughter there and he knew and he was rightly defensive 

Just now, K.A.I said:

The others should have stepped in he was like a lamb to the slaughter there and he knew and he was rightly defensive 

Regardless of what anyone thinks of his ability as a manager. He's a good guy and without sounding melodramatic, it would be good if he knew on the 9th of September that we are behind him. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Agreed mate. It was a shambles and you've got none other than Ally fucking McCoist standing there not giving a shit.

Just now, gsa said:

Regardless of what anyone thinks of his ability as a manager. He's a good guy and without sounding melodramatic, it would be good if he knew on the 9th of September that we are behind him. 

I get that mate but I find it hard 

maybe that makes me a bad fan but he has to prove himself to me 

I digress 

that bt segment was disgraceful 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I get that mate but I find it hard 

maybe that makes me a bad fan but he has to prove himself to me 

I digress 

that bt segment was disgraceful 

The Sutton's of this world will love it if we turn against him. Let's not give them the satisfaction. 

Big Ped made Sutton sound/look like the biased, unprofessional, illiterate cretin that he is live on TV. Great and expected show from the manager. He is starting to get the snide agenda that is the Scottish football circus.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'I'm asking the questions'. Who the fuck does the cunt think he is.

Anyone being interviewed should just refuse to speak to the mouthy wank.

Exactly 

who the fuck does he think he is 

people might be critical of Pedro but at least he's not a bullying bankrupt no mark trying to impose himself on tv and I'll say again shame on the rest of them and bt for that segment 

Best way to stick it to that no mark prick is to give his beloved club a right good tanking on September 23rd.

we're seen as fair game at the moment and until we get on top again this will continue. So to stop it we need to stop the scum on the park.

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

As soon as Sutton starts speaking Pedro should start singing the sash at an onbnoxiously high volume (complete with stamping right foot and fist pumping).

I realise you're joking but the sash would actually sound fucking fantastic in that Portuguese accent. 

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Exactly 

who the fuck does he think he is 

people might be critical of Pedro but at least he's not a bullying bankrupt no mark trying to impose himself on tv and I'll say again shame on the rest of them and bt for that segment 

We have disagreed over the manager mate but what we can all say is whilst hes in the hot seat he will defend the badge. Thankfully the manager has mellowed a bit or we might of seen him over the desk tae the cunt.