Sutton...well being Sutton

mrmojorisin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Ally is the most respected coach to comment in a panel of 5 it tells you how bad BTs setup is.

This is Suttons peak in terms of being a pundit, revelling off our struggles and him being contraversal seems to suit BT. Once we get back into it then the cunts going to finished.

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

And see while we're at it, Pedro has never said anything near as mental as the Brendan Rodgers "a Rangers fan walked through traffic to tell me I'm sound" nonsense. Did we hear all the sneering from the pundits then?

Rogers was lampooned down South for his David Brent-isms and that was even when he was doing well, yet up here the Media hail him as the messiah who can say or do nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Would they ask the same question of any other club or manager. Even after Pedro answers, Sutton persists in trying to antagonise him.

Well done Pedro.

Several times now Sutton has took the ambush approach, the man lacks class, intelligence and character. 

To be honest I find myself more annoyed with those that give him a platform.

Ross County captain should've been sent off. His elbow on Miller could've been a straight red. Then he deliberately handles the ball, and referee Thomson awards the free kick, but no yellow card? Why was Sutton not hounding the referee for that? Or is it just when it's Rangers players,he deems should be red carded, he hounds the ref for? 

We go on about this cunt all the time. He just keeps making a complete arse of himself on everything he cares to discuss. Remarkably and unsurprisingly it's always against or to do with us, as in Rangers. Is he trying to impress the taigs, I don't know. But should never be employed by anyone out there regarding anything.

I'm hoping a Lennonesque type accident happens to him one night and he gets his melt panned in. Or even better he loses his job becomes skint again and becomes a hermit and dies a long slow death when I will not give a fuck and laugh about it.

10 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

BT letting themselves down badly employing this wanker.  Can you imagine any SKY presenter asking a manager just after a match the same question as his?  Amateur stuff.

Classless wanker.  Half expected him to ko Pedro's handshake.

It was embarrassing. Bt need to get rid of sutton and butcher there patter is terrible. At least Pedro showed a bit of class shaking all there hands at the end. If it was me that gree mic sutton was holding would have been lodged in his eye. Expected none less from a pair of english twats to be fair though.

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Sutton walks and talks as if he has a boaby up his arse or in his mouth.
It all looks and sounds the same to me. 
A fuckin barking dog.

That would be Butchers boaby.

Hear Butcher trying to downplay his time at Rangers, almost as if he was embarrased by it, said something like he had only been there for 2 minutes.

If thats how he feels then Rangers should remove him from the HOF.

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Sutton walks and talks as if he has a boaby up his arse or in his mouth.
It all looks and sounds the same to me. 
A fuckin barking dog.

He's what they call, in the medical professions, 'Normal for Norfolk'.

A disgusting human being as evidenced by this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1348068/Soccer-player-spat-at-trainee-lawyer.html

Just watched the clip - first time I've seen it. Tbf, PC carries himself quite well in the clip, but that guy Sutton comes across as just a complete knob head. You can see his hatred for us oozing out of every pour. Is he really the best that BT sport can come up with when selecting their panel? He comes across as petty, unprofessional and only interested in immature point scoring.

5 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

He's what they call, in the medical professions, 'Normal for Norfolk'.

A disgusting human being as evidenced by this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1348068/Soccer-player-spat-at-trainee-lawyer.html

Can honestly say that is the first time I've saw that story and will say "why am I not surprised by anything this vile bastard has done".

Was pleased that Pedro handled it as you cud see Sutton was chipping at the bit to speak as soon as Pedro appeared.   

And well done Pedro it must have took a lot to shake that arses hand as you cud see even he was shocked as was probably going to mouth of Pedro never shook my hand.

It was embarrassing to watch and a disgrace as he was ambushed .

I hope the next game on BT Pedro only does a 1 on 1 and leave these morons to be ignorant amounts themselves .

And at the end away support remember when your singing "Sutton your a wanker "add in a Thick wanker.?

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That would be Butchers boaby.

Hear Butcher trying to downplay his time at Rangers, almost as if he was embarrased by it, said something like he had only been there for 2 minutes.

If thats how he feels then Rangers should remove him from the HOF.

Was in the Cooper suite for a day out last year and the butchers "DOG" appeared with a mike to talk to the guests ad honestly thought the noise level went up with people speaking and plenty were not interested in what he had to mumble.
Surely it would take 2 minutes to remove his " 2 minutes" from our history. 

It was a disgusting set up ambush, just watching it again the whole lot of them staring at him, but fair play to PC he conducted it well and held his own, but the disrespect from the lot of them was there for all to see, they had set it up like a judge and jury ! Probably sleekit arsed suttons idea !

image.gif.048fa738cb10464b60e5c3c9e0f3f5c5.gif