Giving fellow bears grief.....

LegendofCoop

....for celebrating Rangers scoring. What the fuck's that all about???

Have seen this happening in a few match threads over the last few months now....today included. Fans calling out against our own fans cheering on the team when we score against lesser opposition. Get yourself to fuck! :lol: Seriously, what do you expect fans that have travelled hundreds of miles and paid god only knows how much, to do when we score? Polite applause? 

I get it ok, we are Rangers and we do indeed have standards. We don't put up with second best! I want us to be scudding these wee teams by 5 or 6 as much as anyone. As for Ross County though, remember, it's not so long ago they were taking points off of the tarriers and knocking them out of cups. But FFS, to slag other fans off for enjoying their day out and backing the team? I just don't get why anyone would do that. If you'd rather not show your pleasure at us scoring a goal, fine.....but get to fuck at having a go at those who do. 

:UK::UK::UK: 

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Have seen this happening in a few match threads over the last few months now....today included. Fans calling out against our own fans cheering on the team when we score against lesser opposition. Get yourself to fuck! :lol: Seriously, what do you expect fans that have travelled hundreds of miles and paid god only knows how much, to do when we score? Polite applause? 

I get it ok, we are Rangers and we do indeed have standards. We don't put up with second best! I want us to be scudding these wee teams by 5 or 6 as much as anyone. As for Ross County though, remember, it's not so long ago they were taking points off of the tarriers and knocking them out of cups. But FFS, to slag other fans off for enjoying their day out and backing the team? I just don't get why anyone would do that. If you'd rather not show your pleasure at us scoring a goal, fine.....but get to fuck at having a go at those who do. 

I was on the match thread and didn't read any criticism to be honest.

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Did this have anything to do with the flare that was thrown on ?

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Exactly. But then again, football has been taken over by the middle class now. I went to a game in Gaziantep, turkey a couple of years ago, and the atmosphere was intense , just the way football atmospheres should be. If a flare upsets some of our fans, then they best never go to a game there.

I don't care what fans do in other countries, we shouldn't throw flares onto the pitch or have them in the stands full stop. If that's the focus of the criticism it's justified because it's idiotic. Our away support is outstanding and can create a brilliant atmosphere without that crap. 

Not resally into the blue smoke stuff, probably too old, however there are a couple of wankers posting every game with 90% negative shite who never seem to be at matches home or away.  Fukking our fans travel to the furthest reaches to support our team they deserve to celebrate however they see fit.  Guys and gals are spending hard earned cash while pricks, living in Scotland,  sit behind computer screens slagging them off.   Mind some could be taigs, you never know. 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not resally into the blue smoke stuff, probably too old, however there are a couple of wankers posting every game with 90% negative shite who never seem to be at matches home or away.  Fukking our fans travel to the furthest reaches to support our team they deserve to celebrate however they see fit.  Guys and gals are spending hard earned cash while pricks, living in Scotland,  sit behind computer screens slagging them off.   Mind some could be taigs, you never know. 

A couple?

The days of going and scudding these wee teams are gone man, for both sides of the old firm imo every away game will be tricky especially when these cunts park the bus and celebrate a point like they've just pumped a 8/10,  away games generate an atmosphere where when u score it's like a fuckin orgasm and emotions get the better of u,  hats off to me for fitting 2 sexual references into that 

42 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Who does this mate ????

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Did he not say against Hibs or Hearts he was done with the club?

I accepted his word on it so he's done as far as im concerned 

Not sure mate, seen someone mention that on the match thread (might have been yourself).

Like @ronniescu said he had enough of us and would be watching golf from now on, few days later he is on commenting on stuff:lol:

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Did he not say against Hibs or Hearts he was done with the club?

I accepted his word on it so he's done as far as im concerned 

Aye thats him. Clown. Probably a rabid bheast cause no Gers fan could be that fucking miserable all the time 

Auld enough to know better but I love the smoke bombs and flares - as long as they don't get thrown on the pitch and nobody gets hurt. Sure it's against the law, but if the young team want to take the risk then more power to them. Good to see a bit of colour at the matches.

Nae  pyro nae party :mutley: