Dan Deacon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There's literally no excuse for the error their keeper made for that goal.

Where the fuck did he think Morelos had went to after he had tried to tackle him seconds beforehand? 

The most baffling thing was when he paused as if nobody was around him after Morelos had tried to get the ball the first time. It's like he froze in time.

Just now, BlueMexican said:

The most baffling thing was when he paused as if nobody was around him after Morelos had tried to get the ball the first time. It's like he froze in time.

Aye that's what im saying. There's not an excuse in the world for his error for that goal. 

15 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

The goalie for them is from Airdrie and a rangers fan lol 

I thought Scott Fox was a huge Celtic fan, that's what they said on Radio Clyde years ago when he was at Thistle i think, if it's same guy. In and around Scotland squads etc? I am positive i have heard TV commentators as well claim he is a Celtic fan. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I thought Scott Fox was a huge Celtic fan, that's what they said on Radio Clyde years ago when he was at Thistle i think, if it's same guy. In and around Scotland squads etc? I am positive i have heard TV commentators as well claim he is a Celtic fan. 

FUCK DAT. MILLER IS SHAAAAT.

20 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

A was told the day he's from a posh estate in Airdrie am sure a recognised him 

Kenny is holding us back upfront now. EL Buffalo & big Herrera need more gametime together. Or he needs to just play Buffalo upfront alone, the lunatic will chase down everything. Flood the midfield with 5 cunts dorrans in attacking mid role. Specially against the better teams i.e the spoon burners, sheep & the scum.  

The goalie made a great move in cutting inside Morelos.  He knew he had too, but then showboated by raising his head and looking as if he was now going to look for a man and find him with his kick. He simply bathed in his moment too long, posing and losing track of time.

I feel a wee bit for the boy as I would rather it had been Craig Gordon in an Old Firm