*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

A win and a CONSISTENT 90 minutes would be what the doctor ordered for this one! No miller and kranjcar starting please. Would like to see Morelos and Herrera starting seeing as they both scored last time and we need to look to the future. 3/4 0 and I would be a happy man 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Didn't Caixinha say he wouldn't be fit until after the international break? I imagine he probably won't want to risk him.

Hopefully see that Nemane given a start it so or the new lad john playing as a left winger. Kranjcar was to slow last game and shouldn't be starting 

For me the likelihood what we are likely to see is:

Foderingham

Tavernier       Cardoso      Alves       Wallace

Candeias         Jack         Dorrans    Windass

Miller      Morelos

It's not what I would personally pick, I think it depends on whether or not Windass is fit and if not we may see John get his debut down the left or Nemane. Up front I would personally like to see Herrera and Morelos start but the likelihood of what we have seen this season thus far tells me it will be Miller up front. Chances are Peña will be subbed on, John will also be subbed on but it all depends what the scoreline will be. Likelihood again is that Herrera will no doubt be the substitution and therefore we may see Dorrans substituted as well as Miller for both Herrera and Peña.

I'm hopeful Rangers can win comfortably and will go 3-0 Rangers.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Do you just copy and paste this regardless of who we're playing?

No. it's what I expect against every one except celtic. Unless I missed the part where Scottish football turned into La Liga. Forgive me for not lowering my ambitions and expectations to suit a mediocre dud in the dug out. Given our resources and budget no one should be touching us in this league. 

Guest Lloyd72
10 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

No. it's what I expect against every one except celtic. Unless I missed the part where Scottish football turned into La Liga. Forgive me for not lowering my ambitions and expectations to suit a mediocre dud in the dug out. Given our resources and budget no one should be touching us in this league. 

Football doesn't work like that

7 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Fod

Tav Alves Cardoso Wallace

Jack Rossiter

Candieas Pena Dorrans

El Buffalo

Two defensive midfielders at Ibrox. 

Against Dundee. 

giphy.gif