*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If Craig Gordon signed for someone else I wouldn't waste my time booing him and what he did was arguably worse.

Craig Gordon not signing was the gardeners fault no one elses. 

He thought Cammy Bell was a better option. Sums his reign up really.

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Craig Gordon not signing was the gardeners fault no one elses. 

He thought Cammy Bell was a better option. Sums his reign up really.

Between that and not showing an interest in the then QP fullback Andrew Robertson....

:no:

21 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just speaking to a Rangers supporting taxi driver there and he assures me between asking him if "been busy the day" and other petty trivial shite that The Rangers will see off the challenge of Dundee 4-0 comfortably !

image.gif.481f99aefe24d5d73006623cb29e73ed.gif

Upside down bottle of Irn-Bru behind the metre?

Didn't realise he was at Dundee. Thought he was rotting away in the reserves somewhere. 

I don't blame him for his choice. It was clear from Stubbs that it was anyone but Rangers he was being sold to. Clearly took the sensible financial option, as unpalatable as it is. Similar to MOH and us. 

He's an irrelevance to Rangers though. Wouldn't give him the recognition of being booed. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Didn't realise he was at Dundee. Thought he was rotting away in the reserves somewhere. 

I don't blame him for his choice. It was clear from Stubbs that it was anyone but Rangers he was being sold to. Clearly took the sensible financial option, as unpalatable as it is. Similar to MOH and us. 

He's an irrelevance to Rangers though. Wouldn't give him the recognition of being booed. 

You can't be serious? :lol: You can't blame a Rangers "fan" for signing with that lot? Then coming out with such belters as:

"I am absolutely delighted to sign for celtic, such a fantastic club."

"It is such an honour to be given this opportunity and I can't wait to get started and play my part in bringing success to celtic and our supporters."

All he had to do was sit tight for a year and he could have signed for whoever he liked. Clearly never much of a bluenose and he should be ashamed to have ever called himself one. Personally I find it quite amusing how his career has turned out and won't fear much from him this weekend. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I'd happily see his career ended for his choice.

On 27/08/2017 at 9:52 PM, ben51 said:

Wes

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace**

Candeias Dorrans Jack Windass***

Morelos Herrera*

* = Really want him replaced.

** = Would like to see him replaced.

*** = If someone becomes available for a decent fee, should be strong competition and could replace. 

Stars are gay

Things I'd like to see on Saturday;

1. Herrera and Morelos starting together.

2. A convincing contribution from Pena if he's brought on.

3. More threatening play from Dorrans.

4. Wingers to cut in and create from outside the box instead of waiting on our FB's to overlap and cross.

5. Hunners of goals, for us.

16 hours ago, hooooootchy said:

---------------------fod---------------------

Tav ---cardoso---alves---wallace 

----------------------jack----------------------

Candeias-------dorrans-----pena 

-----------morellos--hererra--------

Like to see dorrans pushed further forward . Morellos n Herrera build up the partnership and Pena to get a start . Dundee at home , no reason why not .

3-0 . morellos dorrans hererra

If Peña is going to start i think it will work better behind Morelos as a second striker/attacking midfielder and Windass on the left, Herrera bench. 

If not then your line up, with Windass instead of Peña. I don't see Peña playing left wing its not his stronger position.

8 hours ago, AndoBien said:

If Peña is going to start i think it will work better behind Morelos as a second striker/attacking midfielder and Windass on the left, Herrera bench. 

If not then your line up, with Windass instead of Peña. I don't see Peña playing left wing its not his stronger position.

What's the latest on Pena regarding fitness and lifestyle ? Having four days off has he kept out of the limelight ? 

29 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

What's the latest on Pena regarding fitness and lifestyle ? Having four days off has he kept out of the limelight ? 

He's keeping the head down mate just having a few lines in the gaff instead of going out n on the voddy n cranberry juice to watch the calories

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So? 

It's a thread about the match smartarse - he's the ref

The assts are Alan Mulvanney and Graeme Stewart. 4th official David Lowe - the match programme would have this info, this forum has it now. 

Prick