*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Suppose it depends on his fitness and performance in training but I'd also like to see DJohn get a start at left mid. If not then maybe the Man city youngster, or even Beerman if not too tired after his u21 game.

Windass has been decent overall - good in spells and awol at other times - but the left mid position is there for the taking.

Otherwise i'd agree with everyone else regarding the team, and have Herrera start but probably be subbed for Miller at some point.

either way Krancjar will be lucky to be on the bench.

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Kranjcar shouldn't start after mistake at Dingwall. I'd go:

Wes; Tav, Cardoso, Alves, Wallace; Candeias, Jack, Dorrans, John/Nemane; Herrera, Morelos

Give one of the new boys a debut and show some belief in Lalo.

He was c!early tripped. However I wouldn't start him anyway.

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Kranjcar shouldn't start after mistake at Dingwall. I'd go:

Wes; Tav, Cardoso, Alves, Wallace; Candeias, Jack, Dorrans, John/Nemane; Herrera, Morelos

Give one of the new boys a debut and show some belief in Lalo.

Yeah , I'd go with that . I'd pick Nemane over DJ simply on the fact we're at home to Dundee and Nemane seems to be the more attack minded of the two ( I think ) . 

On 06/09/2017 at 11:34 PM, AndoBien said:

If Peña is going to start i think it will work better behind Morelos as a second striker/attacking midfielder and Windass on the left, Herrera bench. 

If not then your line up, with Windass instead of Peña. I don't see Peña playing left wing its not his stronger position.

I get that but I can't see him breaking into the central midfield anytime soon . Looking at him playing wide left the same way the rat davis played wide right . The formation I put probly doesn't suit that , be easier for him in a 4-4-2 I know . Just keen for him to really get going  

I know you didn't say he should play centre mid , but in think this is where he played before n should be looking to start there 

Our home form has been shocking compared to our away form. We need to start taking maximum points from these kinds of games if we are going to put up any sort of challenge as well as putting down a statement that teams should fear coming to Ibrox.

Foderingham

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass (If fit)

Morelos Herrera.

4-0 Herrera, Dorrans and El Bufalo x2