***Rangers Development Fixtures***

Laudrup1984

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/09/2017 at 19:47, K.A.I said:

The Man City one a week on Saturday is being played at their cool training ground you see on the telly. Always wanted to see that wee stadium.

There's a squad of us going down, only £20 each return with a friends and family rail card. The savings that wee card get's you is unreal. 

Is it pay at the gate?

I'll probably do this too.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is it pay at the gate?

I'll probably do this too.

No idea what the plan is - talk was it might be a guest list to get in.

I've also booked Mechelen, Alkmaar and going to do Benfica in Lisbon but need to see if we are in cup final on Sunday before it also going to do Brentford too.

41 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Our website had the kick off as 7.30 but heard it's 7.15 from someone that goes to nearly every U20s game. 

Cheers, will need to find out the time. Poor show by the club tbh, they want people to go along to these games but can't be arsed updating the website.

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No idea what the plan is - talk was it might be a guest list to get in.

I've also booked Mechelen, Alkmaar and going to do Benfica in Lisbon but need to see if we are in cup final on Sunday before it also going to do Brentford too.

Ah OK.

Any idea how I would get on the guest list? I thought I may as well go to it on the way back down south.

I'll definitely do Brentford. It's only 1 change on the train for me.

Still looking at Benfica but as you say, waiting.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Ah OK.

Any idea how I would get on the guest list? I thought I may as well go to it on the way back down south.

I'll definitely do Brentford. It's only 1 change on the train for me.

Still looking at Benfica but as you say, waiting.

I'm no sure mate someone else sorts it for me but I think it will be ok just explain you've come a long way I can't imagine them turning folk away - don't travel hours on the back of me saying that mind you :lol: 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm no sure mate someone else sorts it for me but I think it will be ok just explain you've come a long way I can't imagine them turning folk away - don't travel hours on the back of me saying that mind you :lol: 

I normally get the bus anyway to save ££ and it stops in Manchester so if I don't get in its no big deal.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Re the City game it says on the Rangers website not to travel and that no fans will be allowed in.

Pretty disappointed. Probably go watch a junior game then head down south later on on Saturday.

Aye not even families of players allowed in sadly 

9 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Poor show that. Have they said why? 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not sure the reasons mate tbh 

As a result of a major event taking place at the Ethiad Campus Manchester City have unfortunately informed us that the match is strictly closed door.  We apologise to any supporters wishing to travel however we fully respect and understand the difficulties faced by City at their facility on this date

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

As a result of a major event taking place at the Ethiad Campus Manchester City have unfortunately informed us that the match is strictly closed door.  We apologise to any supporters wishing to travel however we fully respect and understand the difficulties faced by City at their facility on this date

Cheers. Not sure what else is on at the Etihad this weekend. 

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

Good to see RTV finally providing decent coverage of the U20's. Hopefully it continues. 

On 11/09/2017 at 17:50, ForeverAndEver said:

On 11/09/2017 at 17:57, kplfishtank said:

Cheers. Not sure what else is on at the Etihad this weekend. 

Think it's bullshit tbh, police been told how many were planning on travelling?