Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Laudrup1984

***Rangers Development Fixtures***

Recommended Posts

LochendBilly    1,493
2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Ibrox at 1pm mate. 

No idea about entry etc 

Thanks Esky, will pop along with the wee man :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RFC RYAN    645
On 05/09/2017 at 17:33, LochendBilly said:

Thanks Esky, will pop along with the wee man :thumbup:

Our website had the kick off as 7.30 but heard it's 7.15 from someone that goes to nearly every U20s game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McEwan's Lager    768
On 03/09/2017 at 19:47, K.A.I said:

The Man City one a week on Saturday is being played at their cool training ground you see on the telly. Always wanted to see that wee stadium.

There's a squad of us going down, only £20 each return with a friends and family rail card. The savings that wee card get's you is unreal. 

Is it pay at the gate?

I'll probably do this too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K.A.I    20,664
3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is it pay at the gate?

I'll probably do this too.

No idea what the plan is - talk was it might be a guest list to get in.

I've also booked Mechelen, Alkmaar and going to do Benfica in Lisbon but need to see if we are in cup final on Sunday before it also going to do Brentford too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LochendBilly    1,493
41 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Our website had the kick off as 7.30 but heard it's 7.15 from someone that goes to nearly every U20s game. 

Cheers, will need to find out the time. Poor show by the club tbh, they want people to go along to these games but can't be arsed updating the website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McEwan's Lager    768
25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No idea what the plan is - talk was it might be a guest list to get in.

I've also booked Mechelen, Alkmaar and going to do Benfica in Lisbon but need to see if we are in cup final on Sunday before it also going to do Brentford too.

Ah OK.

Any idea how I would get on the guest list? I thought I may as well go to it on the way back down south.

I'll definitely do Brentford. It's only 1 change on the train for me.

Still looking at Benfica but as you say, waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K.A.I    20,664
6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Ah OK.

Any idea how I would get on the guest list? I thought I may as well go to it on the way back down south.

I'll definitely do Brentford. It's only 1 change on the train for me.

Still looking at Benfica but as you say, waiting.

I'm no sure mate someone else sorts it for me but I think it will be ok just explain you've come a long way I can't imagine them turning folk away - don't travel hours on the back of me saying that mind you :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McEwan's Lager    768
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm no sure mate someone else sorts it for me but I think it will be ok just explain you've come a long way I can't imagine them turning folk away - don't travel hours on the back of me saying that mind you :lol: 

I normally get the bus anyway to save ££ and it stops in Manchester so if I don't get in its no big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RFC RYAN    645

Seems the website is updated now will be heading along to this. 

IMG_0732.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McEwan's Lager    768

Re the City game it says on the Rangers website not to travel and that no fans will be allowed in.

Pretty disappointed. Probably go watch a junior game then head down south later on on Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K.A.I    20,664
3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Re the City game it says on the Rangers website not to travel and that no fans will be allowed in.

Pretty disappointed. Probably go watch a junior game then head down south later on on Saturday.

Aye not even families of players allowed in sadly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McEwan's Lager    768
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye not even families of players allowed in sadly 

What?! :lol:

That is a joke tbh.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K.A.I    20,664
21 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

@KAI  there's a parade in Salford before Saturday's game. 

I don't think I'll go down now mate if I can't get in - I'll just enjoy Patrick on Friday night a bit more with no early start 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kplfishtank    2,531
18 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think I'll go down now mate if I can't get in - I'll just enjoy Patrick on Friday night a bit more with no early start 

Poor show that. Have they said why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K.A.I    20,664
Just now, kplfishtank said:

Poor show that. Have they said why? 

Not sure the reasons mate tbh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ForeverAndEver    10,955
9 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Poor show that. Have they said why? 

 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not sure the reasons mate tbh 

As a result of a major event taking place at the Ethiad Campus Manchester City have unfortunately informed us that the match is strictly closed door.  We apologise to any supporters wishing to travel however we fully respect and understand the difficulties faced by City at their facility on this date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kplfishtank    2,531
6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

 

As a result of a major event taking place at the Ethiad Campus Manchester City have unfortunately informed us that the match is strictly closed door.  We apologise to any supporters wishing to travel however we fully respect and understand the difficulties faced by City at their facility on this date

Cheers. Not sure what else is on at the Etihad this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEE    3,336
On 11/09/2017 at 17:50, ForeverAndEver said:

 

As a result of a major event taking place at the Ethiad Campus Manchester City have unfortunately informed us that the match is strictly closed door.  We apologise to any supporters wishing to travel however we fully respect and understand the difficulties faced by City at their facility on this date

 

On 11/09/2017 at 17:57, kplfishtank said:

Cheers. Not sure what else is on at the Etihad this weekend. 

Think it's bullshit tbh, police been told how many were planning on travelling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shetland Bear    244

Does anyone know if all the Tuesday night home games will be at Ibrox or if tonight was just a one off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K.A.I    20,664
4 hours ago, BEE said:

 

Think it's bullshit tbh, police been told how many were planning on travelling?

How's it bullshit ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×