UFC Elbow on Miller

Smile

Aye he is defo pals with Volunteer Beaton. I seen leckie fae the sun put out another hit piece today about Us. Theve got their tongues right up Brenda the messiah's arse. Heavy wank fest. Sickening to see... I cant wait to thrash them at Ibrox and lift 55. The media and sfa bias will make it so much sweeter

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the same offender got away with a blatant handball . Later in the match.So even if thompson thought the assault on miller was a mere yellow he bottled it again. By not sending him off then.

He is supposed to be one of our best refs.!!!!!!

Even mutton thought it was a straight red ffs

2 hours ago, markem said:

100% red, very easy to give.

He either needs to give nothing or a Straight red. There can be no yellow for a flying elbow. 

The yellow he fails to give later when Jack is put up in the air is also a pathetic decision. 

Aye that tackle from Gardyne on Jack was a fucking joke he literally just deliberately threw himself into our player, the ball was long gone. 

This is becoming a situation where we have at least 1 major bad decision per week and the club need to be more vocal. 

What's it going to take? A player having his leg broken or something by one of these shit cunts?

2 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

The annoying thing is that for yesterday and the Stokes incident a yellow card was issued ruling out the chance of a retrospective red.

There not that daft these refs they know nothing can be done after if they give a yellow . They also appear to be making sure they don't give the players another yellow in the game 

I hope that the head of Refereeing (or whatever his title might be) is paying attention to this, the debacle of a performance against Hibs and the questionable decision to disallow a goal against Hearts by his men in black.

We don't appear to be getting our share of "good luck" when it comes to decisions.

Meanwhile over the other side of the city..................

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The guy is a fucking animal. Always at it. Needs put in his place and not by a referee!

That kind of challenge deserves anything coming his way in future against any opposition.  It's that bad for me.  Horrible.  

Refs fuck stuff up and see things in that moment.  We get to see it over and over and that guy went in with the intention of doing damage to his face.

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This thread won't go down well with the hee man bears  , who would not dream of saying it was the biased refereeing .

Never................... That is all taig behaviour is their cry . These decisions all even themselves out don't you know

Rangers have been shafted this season so far. Bigtime. Its looking like a coordinated effort to stiffle our chances of lifting 55. Nate diaz would have proud of that flying elbow. Miller ate it well right enough must have been sore as fuck that jaggy bone cracking his wee pea heed at high speed. Shocking.

7 minutes ago, Caldoboydo said:

Rangers have been shafted this season so far. Bigtime. Its looking like a coordinated effort to stiffle our chances of lifting 55. Nate diaz would have proud of that flying elbow. Miller ate it well right enough must have been sore as fuck that jaggy bone cracking his wee pea heed at high speed. Shocking.

If it ever gets close . And we are in the beggars tails . Can you imagine , how bad it would be . I can .

9 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

I can guarantee you if that was a Rangers player leading with the elbow he would've been off that pitch. 

I think your right. I see stokes man handled the dundee keeper on sunday. He has a licence to assault cunts this season with no consequences it would appear. I hate to sound like a para sellick fan but something fishy is going on with the refs. The media are attacking us daily with hit pieces also. 

There was another angle that showed it even more clearly.

To add to that the cunt handballs in the second half when his hand is above his head. Sutton says not deliberate and butcher comes out saying not many defenders have their hands that high but refuses to say it's a yellow and should be off.

Wonder what the odds are on us getting no opposition players sent off against us all season.

2 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

There not thawill be one of ourt daft these refs they know nothing can be done after if they give a yellow . They also appear to be making sure they don't give the players another yellow in the game 

When someone get seriously hurt you just know IT will be one of our guys and all footage that we have been talking about will dissappear, IF by chance ITs one of them and  say Thompson IS ref they will hang him out to dry using every piece of footage telling us about the warning signs he let go. Hopefully no one gets really hurt because of the brown nosing to keep Lawell happy. Stockholm syndrome come to mind.

47 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

I can guarantee you if that was a Rangers player leading with the elbow he would've been off that pitch. 

Ryan Jack got a red the other week for next to nothing. Meanwhile our guys are getting blootered every week.

Not usually one for moaning but maybe the club should make an issue of these bad decisions to ensure we at least get a fair crack of the whip next time

14 hours ago, tannerall said:

Will we ever see a ref send a player off against us ever again ?

Only for a key player in the last two minutes in a game that's already won when that means he'll be suspended for a game against the green-n-greys.

:whistle: