Big game glory hunter etc etc.

nah after 1 ticket for my mate if anyone can help us out, after anyone regular on here is sorted would be much appreciated and returned in future👍🏻

Tell him to get a season ticket.

Mate best of luck to you and you mate but guys on here that don't post much get stick for looking for big game tickets, what chance someone that isn't even registered for a celtic game?

I know you get the point as you've said in your OP - got to be a bit realistic about these things.  He should get involved, increases chances I would think.

3 hours ago, markem said:

Mate best of luck to you and you mate but guys on here that don't post much get stick for looking for big game tickets, what chance someone that isn't even registered for a celtic game?

I know you get the point as you've said in your OP - got to be a bit realistic about these things.  He should get involved, increases chances I would think.

Im just looking for help for a ticket mate

Fuck it. May as well hijack his thread and say I wouldn't mind a ticket for this game. Not been to a game all season due to moving house etc...

My sob story is the last old firm game I was at was about 14 years ago. Would love to go to one where it is bigotry free and I can follow with pride unlike the last one I was at where I had to endure bigotry being sang

On 06/09/2017 at 06:22, ricksen_da_best said:

Lol ok 

Buy a wean's one.

You'll be paying half that for this game anyway.

6 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Buy a wean's one.

You'll be paying half that for this game anyway.

Dont include celtic game anymore mate, just had a look their, cheers though

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Dont include celtic game anymore mate, just had a look their, cheers though

I bought my wee boy one for sandy jardine rear behind me earlier today and it included Tarrier game. He got put in the club deck for that game though, only online sales that don't include tarriers but if you phone up they do.

4 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Just pray you don't end up near @Mr Soprano ,@Gustav or @Rfc52 mate as they are not known as "The 3 Vileometer toppers" for no reason.

In recent times they have all infiltrated my quiet little area of Ibrox and turned it into a hate filled, bile spewing area that I no longer recognise.

Honestly mate, your job would be in jeopardy as you would constantly throw up in your spaghetti bolognese just thinking back at the "stuff" these 3 can so easily let run from their mouths.

Trully disgusting!!!!

:britney:

I'm going to arrange it so that in the very near future all 3 of us will be sitting in that bit of the ground at the same time.

Just now, TheCutch said:

Just pray you don't end up near @Mr Soprano ,@Gustav or @Rfc52 mate as they are not known as "The 3 Vileometer toppers" for no reason.

In recent times they have all infiltrated my quiet little area of Ibrox and turned it into a hate filled, bile spewing area that I no longer recognise.

Honestly mate, your job would be in jeopardy as you would constantly throw up in your spaghetti bolognese just thinking back at the "stuff" these 3 can so easily let run from their mouths.

Trully disgusting!!!!

:britney:

I have phoned the hotline already  pre-empting the vile stuff that they will sing, the club are looking back CCTV with lip readers and if they are seen to be saying as little as hello to anyone called billy they will be gone and I will be getting one of their seats so I will follow with pride with you. I have heard that @Rfc52 has turned supergrass and wasn't ashamed to tell everyone at the last game

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I have phoned the hotline already  pre-empting the vile stuff that they will sing, the club are looking back CCTV with lip readers and if they are seen to be saying as little as hello to anyone called billy they will be gone and I will be getting one of their seats so I will follow with pride with you. I have heard that @Rfc52 has turned supergrass and wasn't ashamed to tell everyone at the last game

:lol::lol: 

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I'm going to arrange it so that in the very near future all 3 of us will be sitting in that bit of the ground at the same time.

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

We were singing 'follow with pride' instead of follow we will so I don't know why @TheCutch felt the need to lie like that.

Just now, Gustav said:

We were singing 'follow with pride' instead of follow we will so I don't know why @TheCutch felt the need to lie like that.

Kick his cunt in and give me his ticket for the old firm:tu:

8 minutes ago, Gustav said:

That's the spirit mate. Get the club shut down. 

Vile imo...

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Kick his cunt in and give me his ticket for the old firm:tu:

Tad harsh chef. 

I was looking out for you aswell. :angrywillie: