PR 7

So City are reported to have said that they won't let the taigs buy him but they will keep loaning him out. I don't get it, for a team that's just made millions qualifying for Champions League you would think there ambitions would be higher. As long as they are happy. 

If this is there landmark signing then am happy. I thought they would reinvest and stream away from us again. I think a bit of arrogance and cockiness is setting in on there behalf. Hopefully it blows up big time this year and they fuck it. Maybe I'm looking into them drawing at the weekend and hoping for too much but I think it will be close this year.?

3 hours ago, GersGuy said:

He's decent but I think that he is massively overrated. Would he get into our team - honestly, Candeias is really impressing me, quality delivery consistently. 

He'd walk any position in our team let's not kid ourselves on.

5 hours ago, GersGuy said:

He's decent but I think that he is massively overrated. Would he get into our team - honestly, Candeias is really impressing me, quality delivery consistently. 

He's decent enough for our league and can turn on a bit of class but he's only here for the hero worship, whether he'd be a star in a better league is doubtful but I'd have him if he was our player.

On 29/08/2017 at 11:52 AM, Bearsden bear said:

I just thinks its hilarious. Parading a wee loan player they had last season as if they have signed Cristiano Ronaldo.

Using the CR7 style branding to boot -effing  priceless!!

Could be in trouble for that if CR7's lawyers are watching....

On 8/30/2017 at 10:07 AM, GersGuy said:

Hopefully Candeias scores at least double figures like Roberts did last Season. Scoring Wingers/midfielders are key to winning titles....

8 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

They would love something like that . Cheeky wee celtic up against the might of ronaldo and Madrids legal teams is how it would be spinned 

Not really. Passing off which is what could be argued here can in some cases damage the reputation of the existing brand and threaten revenue streams.