3rd kit?

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

As i see it, RO are the board, it's their vehicle to tackle issues which they may not want the club tackling in public directly. It's smart imo. 

I don't think they are the board but they clearly get the information straight from the horses mouth.

I don't agree that it is smart, i think it represents a failure in both PR and press relations, but in this case it's not exactly something the board couldn't not deal with publically.

This is an issue which primarily only interests the fans so I can't see why they wouldn't put out a statement on when we can buy merchandise and what it will look like instead of feeding different information to the SLO. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't think they are the board but they clearly get the information straight from the horses mouth.

I don't agree that it is smart, i think it represents a failure in both PR and press relations, but in this case it's not exactly something the board couldn't not deal with publically.

This is an issue which primarily only interests the fans so I can't see why they wouldn't put out a statement on when we can buy merchandise and what it will look like instead of feeding different information to the SLO. 

That's what i meant. 

I think it is. Our PR is bad enough without our club putting out articles rubbishing every newspaper story. 

The club possibly feel they have told fans all we need to know for now.