Everything that is wrong with an element of our support today

Virtuoso

Yeah seen this shit show last night, there's just no way you can be a proper Rangers supporter and a Scotland supporter without some form of cross wires. There's just too big a difference in it. 

Scottish national team is really just celtics international wing right now, couple of taigs in charge who have a preference too taig players. It's a wonder why strachan didn't go for mcgregor. 

Speaking of Strachan, what a fucking train wreck man. "This isn't a must win game", not showing up to a meeting that what about his future as a manager? There's so many reasons why the twat should've been punted, even Mark Mcghee. Cunt gets sacked from his own team yet he's someone still good enough to manage the national wing? It's a fucking joke n a half. 

18 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

He's much smaller than me - by that I mean narrower not shorter - but other than that his heart is in the right place . I like thousands of Rangers fans, still support Scotland and still remember when we were the mainstay of the Scots support. 

Until we got shat on from a great height,my support ended there fuck them and there tarrier love in 

Let's be honest here. One55 wasn't a Rangers supporter, his comment outed him and it's no surprise he took offence to the comments in here.

You have to ask yourselves this, there was once a time when thousand of us supported Scotland. We don't anymore, and there is a reason for that. 

Add in the last 10 years surrounding the political landscape in this country just adds substance to our distaste for the way this country is heading, and the future for our club.

You say we're mad for not supporting Scotland? I say you're mad for not supporting the Union. All the SNP have done is split an already sensitive community further apart.

But its big bad Rangers fans and their songbook that has caused this, not an anti union, anti England, anti British rhetoric spouted by a racist disfunctional IRA sympathising government party.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Tbh I just had a quick swatch at his content, doesn't seem a taig. Maybe his love for independence has overshadowed his love for us. Weird weird post 

Every time he is on during a game he sounds like one.

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That argument always makes me laugh- you do realise even if we get independence - the current monarchy will still exist for Scotland? Like it does for other countries? 

Sorry but that is mince. The snazis said that simply to try and secure more votes but you can guarentee that in the event of Scotland becoming independent they would waste no time in holding a vote on getting rid of the monarchy. Ffs the racists won't even display the union flag in Bute house but have no qualms with German or Welsh flags etc. All accademic anyway as there will be no second once in a generation vote on independence.

6 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Sorry but that is mince. The snazis said that simply to try and secure more votes but you can guarentee that in the event of Scotland becoming independent they would waste no time in holding a vote on getting rid of the monarchy. Ffs the racists won't even display the union flag in Bute house but have no qualms with German or Welsh flags etc. All accademic anyway as there will be no second once in a generation vote on independence.

Bollocks beyond belief, I know many independence voters who want to keep the queen, actually don't know any who want rid of her, maybe just the most vile fans of other teams.

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

Are you meaning the fud in the skirt is a bigot or the people having a go at him?

Ffs look about you, you're in the middle of bigotville. This place is disgusting sometimes. No wonder the media has a go at us with the extreme bigotry in our support. No better than the other half of town with their very own band of ignorant fucks.

1 minute ago, The Tavernator said:

Ffs look about you, you're in the middle of bigotville. This place is disgusting sometimes. No wonder the media has a go at us with the extreme bigotry in our support. No better than the other half of town with their very own band of ignorant fucks.

:lol: fuck off

3 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Bollocks beyond belief, I know many independence voters who want to keep the queen, actually don't know any who want rid of her, maybe just the most vile fans of other teams.

If you truly believe Herr Oberstgruppenfuher Sturgeon and Haupsturmfuher Salmond would retain the monarchy your deluded. But then again if you back the snazis that is obvious anyway. GSTQ.

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

You see the amount of tweets made by SNP party members and elected representatives relating to us being called H*** and the sympathy of the IRA.

It baffles me it really does how any of our fans can support this party when they have shown a complete disregard for values and principles that are dear to our support.

Because the values and principles that are dear to our support are based on fucking ignorant uneducated bigoted jobby droppers.

5 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

You know many independence voters in Texas?