Pedro wants more Rangers players involved with national team.

Guest Lloyd72

I want no Rangers player playing for Scotland . Any time soon .

I hate that corrupt shower of bastards over at the National stadium .

And those embarrassing shower of girlies wearing skirts to football matches, with pink tops and timberland boots .

What a shower of poofs :p:

Pink tops :mutley:

Wearing skirts in 2017 :mutley:

Timberland boots matching up with skirt and pink top:hiboys:

You shower of poofy bastards

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Fuck the SFA  .. I'd rather our players didn't bother with Scotland .. after Wallace's treatment by the tartan fannies and our treatment by the sfa/spfl.. . No thanks 

Agreed. I can't be bothered with Scotland. Slovakia will take care of them in any case. Fuck them.

8 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Armstrong's defense piercing through balls against Malta where just a thing to behold

I know, I know ... and to be able make passes like that against a team ranked 190th in the world, wow!

And just fucking wait till this Savco infested scotland team come up against that other world football powerhouse, Burkina Faso, who are currently 10 places higher than them.

To think, once upon a time, players like Baxter could only deliver such passes against fitba fannies like Pele and those other Brazilian nobodies.

What a long way scottish fitba has come!

Very hypocritical from a lot on here. Fuck the regime. 

It bothers me that I support my country that has a squad core mainly of them, but, my concern is more the lack of Scottish players able to make the step up from our squad. 

I'll never stop supporting Scotland, and sure it'll be back full of bears in the squad to perform for the thousands of bears in the stands. 

34 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Very hypocritical from a lot on here. Fuck the regime. 

It bothers me that I support my country that has a squad core mainly of them, but, my concern is more the lack of Scottish players able to make the step up from our squad. 

I'll never stop supporting Scotland, and sure it'll be back full of bears in the squad to perform for the thousands of bears in the stands. 

That's bolloks . You are in the minority and well you know it

I feel sorry for you but I bet you where the skirt to the games:p:  and stand in amongst that shower of hating scum  . Don't you

22 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

Obviously Pedro not got it yet

The SFA conspired to kill us, wise up FFS we should not be assisting the Tartan Tarriers in any shape or form.

it should be made contractural that signing for Rangers you are prevented to play for "Grotland" and the reasons why.

You need to do a bit of reasearch Pedro, as to the reasons why of the last 6 years.

Never Forget or Forgive 

:headwall: What a load of utter fucking nonsense !!

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I feel sorry for you but I bet you where the skirt to the games:p:  and stand in amongst that shower of hating scum  . Don't you

Sorry your wrong (as always) he's not in any minority - he's there to support our country - doesn't matter if your there standing sitting, to a Tim. Sheep, Jambo, Hibbee etc etc, everyone there for the same reason !!

2 hours ago, Khana Lagur said:

:headwall: What a load of utter fucking nonsense !!

What's nonsense you supporting a country who tried to remove us from Scottish Football

You being happy with that is nonsense. So who would you be following if they got their way?

3 hours ago, Khana Lagur said:

Sorry your wrong (as always) he's not in any minority - he's there to support our country - doesn't matter if your there standing sitting, to a Tim. Sheep, Jambo, Hibbee etc etc, everyone there for the same reason !!

Bollocks 

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's not bollocks, it's very factual.

I don't 'where' a skirt or wear a kilt to the games, however, I do stand with a few other Bears

42 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It's not bollocks, it's very factual.

I don't 'where' a skirt or wear a kilt to the games, however, I do stand with a few other Bears

Few other poofs you mean .any so called bear going to Scotland gams in this present climate and with that corrupt squad of beggars .

Shame on all of you

8 hours ago, Khana Lagur said:

Are you his da' ?

That's cute you got his back.