New Training Kit

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, FSM said:

To be honest, I wouldn't have known that was new kit unless you had pointed it out.

Is it not just the same as the last one only with a bit of white added to the sleeve?

Edit: I'm full of shit. We've definitely had something very similar in recent seasons though.

54 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is it not just the same as the last one only with a bit of white added to the sleeve?

Edit: I'm full of shit. We've definitely had something very similar in recent seasons though.

We had a similar style training kit in the McCoist / McDowell / McCall season.

Stuart_McCall_3230740b.jpg

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

What exactly is the hold up with the merchandise? I thought it was all resolved? 

Really need to get a move on there's a potential fortune to be made, after the boycott fans are desperate to get there hands on it.

We got knocked out of Europe so it all went to hell 

Pedro was wearing a black one on this week's interview. Watched it earlier. It looked a black grey type silver. No bad looking. But as people are saying. Get the finger out and get merchandise in stock to buy.

They better not fuck it up next year. I'm sure there will be thousands out buying new kits.