New Training Kit

RFCRobertson

5 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

seen that fs aha

That Rennes top has been on the site for at least six month ffs , now we get Lyle & Scott rollnecks , also still have waghorn and  wee barrie still on the fromt page of the website , shambles , RM Admin should do the megastore update mate 

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

That Rennes top has been on the site for at least six month ffs , now we get Lyle & Scott rollnecks , also still have waghorn and  wee barrie still on the fromt page of the website , shambles , RM Admin should do the megastore update mate 

here here m8 shambles

I know money goes to the club, but hopefully next season we have an actual proper organised model in place and some really nice new brands and designs.

Waiting until then to get most of my stuff, these tops all just remind me of negativity.

The retro top is smart though, got that from megastore few weeks back.

Said it before and some muppet on here disagreed but the club has missed the boat regarding shirt sales.......the flurry of interest was at its absolute peak, more than at any other time in many a long season. 

That interest and desire to have the strip is totally gone, sure we will sell some but sales or potential sales go down and down the longer it takes to get them in the shop.

Shambles, tbh be as well still hqving fat Ashley getting all the money as we have fuck all in that shop this season.

I hate our puma tops. 

This new tracksuit is class though. I just wish we got the same level of gear as the likes of Roma or the Italian football strips that Puma have designed over the years. Puma can be a class maker of strips. Cameroon was another class strip. Think we just get the shite ?

Edit Would love a left field maker. Like Joma or something. Some class strips just now 

5 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

I hate our puma tops. 

This new tracksuit is class though. I just wish we got the same level of gear as the likes of Roma or the Italian football strips that Puma have designed over the years. Puma can be a class maker of strips. Cameroon was another class strip. Think we just get the shite ?

Edit Would love a left field maker. Like Joma or something. Some class strips just now 

Jomas Sampdoria kits are smart. 

On 13/09/2017 at 12:27, Sket said:

Do people actually buy the training tops? :rofl:

I sometimes buy them when they go down in price 

The megastore is a pure tease, just went on there and there's a big banner at the top with this season's kits and but when you click the link it's from 2 seasons ago

Been gagging to buy some gear from there but the fact it has waggy and McKay on the front page instantly puts me off. Need some fresh new stock ASAP as the longer this goes on the less and less people are gonna buy as they will just wait till next season if it goes past Christmas IMO