RFCRobertson

New Training Kit

FSM    12,397

To be honest, I wouldn't have known that was new kit unless you had pointed it out.

1 hour ago, FSM said:

To be honest, I wouldn't have known that was new kit unless you had pointed it out.

Is it not just the same as the last one only with a bit of white added to the sleeve?

Edit: I'm full of shit. We've definitely had something very similar in recent seasons though.

FSM    12,397
28 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is it not just the same as the last one only with a bit of white added to the sleeve?

I have absolutely no idea.

McEwan's Lager    768
54 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Edit: I'm full of shit. We've definitely had something very similar in recent seasons though.

We had a similar style training kit in the McCoist / McDowell / McCall season.

Stuart_McCall_3230740b.jpg

Gustav    6,460

Can see why The Dalcio is struggling for game time despite his world class ability, he's just standing there putting in no effort. Poor show.

31 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Can see why The Dalcio is struggling for game time despite his world class ability, he's just standing there putting in no effort. Poor show.

Probably wondering why it says DG on his kit instead of TD.

giffnockger    715

Looks quality, the one in the press conferences looks fucking minted too! No surrender

bluenose244    260

What exactly is the hold up with the merchandise? I thought it was all resolved? 

Really need to get a move on there's a potential fortune to be made, after the boycott fans are desperate to get there hands on it.

FlippinEck    1,124
8 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Looks quite decent

Just a tad racist...

.Williamson.    10,408
1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

What exactly is the hold up with the merchandise? I thought it was all resolved? 

Really need to get a move on there's a potential fortune to be made, after the boycott fans are desperate to get there hands on it.

We got knocked out of Europe so it all went to hell 

Pedro was wearing a black one on this week's interview. Watched it earlier. It looked a black grey type silver. No bad looking. But as people are saying. Get the finger out and get merchandise in stock to buy.

They better not fuck it up next year. I'm sure there will be thousands out buying new kits.