Jump to content
RFCRobertson

New Training Kit

Recommended Posts


FSM    12,397

To be honest, I wouldn't have known that was new kit unless you had pointed it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FSM said:

To be honest, I wouldn't have known that was new kit unless you had pointed it out.

Is it not just the same as the last one only with a bit of white added to the sleeve?

Edit: I'm full of shit. We've definitely had something very similar in recent seasons though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FSM    12,397
28 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is it not just the same as the last one only with a bit of white added to the sleeve?

I have absolutely no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McEwan's Lager    768
54 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is it not just the same as the last one only with a bit of white added to the sleeve?

Edit: I'm full of shit. We've definitely had something very similar in recent seasons though.

We had a similar style training kit in the McCoist / McDowell / McCall season.

Stuart_McCall_3230740b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gustav    6,460

Can see why The Dalcio is struggling for game time despite his world class ability, he's just standing there putting in no effort. Poor show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Can see why The Dalcio is struggling for game time despite his world class ability, he's just standing there putting in no effort. Poor show.

Probably wondering why it says DG on his kit instead of TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
giffnockger    715

Looks quality, the one in the press conferences looks fucking minted too! No surrender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bluenose244    260

What exactly is the hold up with the merchandise? I thought it was all resolved? 

Really need to get a move on there's a potential fortune to be made, after the boycott fans are desperate to get there hands on it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlippinEck    1,124
8 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Looks quite decent

Just a tad racist...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.Williamson.    10,408
1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

What exactly is the hold up with the merchandise? I thought it was all resolved? 

Really need to get a move on there's a potential fortune to be made, after the boycott fans are desperate to get there hands on it.

 

We got knocked out of Europe so it all went to hell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pedro was wearing a black one on this week's interview. Watched it earlier. It looked a black grey type silver. No bad looking. But as people are saying. Get the finger out and get merchandise in stock to buy.

They better not fuck it up next year. I'm sure there will be thousands out buying new kits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×