Press conferences.

Mr Soprano

13 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

John says he can play left-side, he likes to attack, he likes to get balls in the box.  Surely to fuck this young guy can get a crack at left-wing.  The idea of Miller out there all season isn't nice.  

Miller hasn't played there once this season.

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

he has been brought in to do what Candeias does on the right. I really like that setup. Whether DJ can do it or not still remains to be seen, but its a real old fashioned 4-4-2 and i really like it

Pedro mentioned how we've not been able to control games after going ahead and that is definitely down to the "old fashioned" and outdated 442 imo. 442 has had its day, in modern football you get outnumbered in midfield and teams can play through you. Simplest way to put it is that if we play it against the tims, we'll lose. We must have a consistent formation and wether it be 4141 or 433 it cant be 442 . We've also not seen the best of Dorrans yet and thats also down to him being overstretched in the 442.

Find it really hard to believe Pedro didn't at least know the gist of what MOH had been saying. Looked to me like he was just trivialising the matter by making it look like he wasn't aware about anything that had been said. 

I like how Pedro conducts himself for the most part during these press conferences,  but I think the MOH affair has been handled poorly. If Pedro isn't happy with his contributions and wants him gone then fine, one thing I take confidence in is Pedro's judge of character for his players, but give the press as little as possible with it while we're trying to sell him.