EPL Transfer window

Cobham

Just now, A.T.G said:

Good and bad I suppose

I agree. I think that all summer transfer windows should close before the season starts. But for EPL clubs it means that if Barca, Real, Bayern etc are pushing to buy a player and the player wants away they then can't replace him. 

22 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I agree. I think that all summer transfer windows should close before the season starts. But for EPL clubs it means that if Barca, Real, Bayern etc are pushing to buy a player and the player wants away they then can't replace him. 

Tbf the Coutinho/Van Dijk/Sanchez situations have shown that he clubs down there have enough money they don't need to sell if they don't want to and player power is maybe not as important as it once was.

35 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Tbf the Coutinho/Van Dijk/Sanchez situations have shown that he clubs down there have enough money they don't need to sell if they don't want to and player power is maybe not as important as it once was.

Player power definitely lost out at Arsenal because the entire squad wanted Sanchez gone :lol: 

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They are all as weak as a teetotaller's piss. 

No personality and are sick of Sanchez telling them they need to do better apparently :lol: 

I seen Kermit complaining at the stick he was getting from ex players, shitebags the lot of them.