Davies smeared on social media?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where to start. He has been out of work for 4.5 years, I would not be talking down job offers from small clubs. No job is beneath anyone who is currently unemployed.  Yes he has taken clubs up to the play offs, but has won nothing of note and obviously thinks far too highly of himself to actually strive to learn, improve and develop.

He needs to stop doing stupid paranoid interviews and get back to work with whatever club is willing to give him a contract. 

He was fucking hopeless today the same way he's been every other time he's been involved!! Its actual embarrassing some are so blinded to make excuses regarding how fit or that hes just trying to find himself in a new country against the real important attributes of him being a reasonably good footballer technically, which would be Instantanious no matter what country he played in.

1 minute ago, Jackal said:

He was fucking hopeless today the same way he's been every other time he's been involved!! Its actual embarrassing some are so blinded to make excuses regarding how fit or that hes just trying to find himself in a new country against the real important attributes of him being a reasonably good footballer technically, which would be Instantanious no matter what country he played in.

Why did someone move this into the Billy Davies thread ?

Complete fuck up meant for pena thread 

12 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

"I will not jump back in to a St Mirren, a Dundee United, a Hearts, with all due respect to these clubs. I know I am a very good football manager. I will not jump back into football and take a job that is beneath me.

This seems daft to me.

Football is a what have you done for me lately business and at the moment he doesn't have a good reputation.

If he want to get back in so badly then why not take a job somewhere else as a short term thing because if he does well it won't take long for somebody else to forget about, or overlook, all this supposed baggage and hire him.