Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

English and Jackson both campaigning on Lawells behalf now painting his enquiry demands as some sort of public service and distancing it from title stripping.  Aye OK.

Oh look I can get 100 grand off a Nigerian prince if I just email him my bank details....seems legit 

Just now, trueblueal said:

English and Jackson both campaigning on Lawells behalf now painting his enquiry demands as some sort of public service and distancing it from title stripping.  Aye OK.

Oh look I can get 100 grand off a Nigerian prince if I just email him my bank details....seems legit 

I've not seen English's article but I thought Jackson's overall narrative was for Lawwell to lay off our titles but he made the point in his typical arsehole fashion by squeezing in plenty of digs too 

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Roughly what I thought .but I couldn't remember that if we were guilty of breaking the rules we would only be sanctioned for the following season .not the season the problem happened .which blows out the water any claim that savco were cheated out of champions league cash .notice that they said cash.not that they missed out on playing in the elite competition.exposes them for being a club run to make cash primarily 

The sfa statement states that they have a compliance officer investigating the uefa license when the onus to investigate any discrepancies falls on the uefa  club financial control body.  Why is sfa investigating this when the govern body responsible for doing so has drawn a line under it.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've not seen English's article but I thought Jackson's overall narrative was for Lawwell to lay off our titles but he made the point in his typical arsehole fashion by squeezing in plenty of digs too 

My take on it is that going for titles would both cause a war and get him a statute outside Parkhead. His disingenuous logic is that surely Peter isn't looking for the titles. 

Aye sure Keith. Remember he has been invited back into the fold at celtic Park and banned from Ibrox.  He is alligned to then now as one of their useful PR puppets 

1 hour ago, watpnosurrender said:

its time to demand the taigs are punished for there heinous crimes jim torbett started his crimes in 1967 probably earlier and the beasts hid it until 1998 in that time the beasts won 15 titles  11 Scottish cups and 6 league cups so in total the taigs should lose 32 tropthys is what I have counted

These trophies really should be handed over to the runners up. But dont want to seem like we're point scoring so I'd be happy if they were just wiped of the history books. 

Just now, Hamie said:

These trophies really should be handed over to the runners up. But dont want to seem like we're point scoring so I'd be happy if they were just wiped of the history books. 

yes mate absolutely agree they should be wiped out completely but it shouldn't just be stopped there any club found to be covering these disgusting acts should be also punished and hibs is another one who should also be punished 

Somewhere down the line,decent ordinary people will weigh it up as to what was the worst crime. A paedophile rings systematic abuse of children for years,or tax avoidance which was legal at the time. And there will only be one outcome. 
Let the pus filled boil of ebt's fester in their black rotten hearts and minds.
FUCK THEM!

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Hopefully we play the beggars at their own game and release it a few hours before they play PSG.

I was melted aw day Saturday and never seen it.

Woke up yesterday morning rough as fuck, read it, raging as fuck aw day :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I was melted aw day Saturday and never seen it.

Woke up yesterday morning rough as fuck, read it, raging as fuck aw day :lol:

Was on it aswell on Saturday and when i realised they had released a statement i just laughed and called them slimy fenian bastards and carried on enjoying myself:lol:

Cunts are pathetic but 2 can play that game, release the statement and it annoys their obsessed boggin fans and when PSG hump them it will be meltdown central and Rangers will get the blame.

45 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It's no coincidence that Jackson's article comes just a number of days after Lawwell lifted his ban. 

aye next to a "Bigoted neighbour from hell facing jail for sectarian rant in his own home" - with the guy having a Union Jack t shirt on - and then embedded in that article is "Probe launched after cop allegedly tells woman complaining about Orange Nazis to focus on Neil Lennon"

The gloves are well and truly off here.