Virtuoso

Bheast FC: Statement

eejay the dj    6,882
Just now, dummiesoot said:

Yup. Could you not have waited until my edit popped up???:duh: I am a grumpy bastard tonight

Happens to us all mate .At least you are big enough to admit it 👍

Dickie1963    378

I say again their Politicians will take up the fight and pressurise Regan and SFA

eejay the dj    6,882
Just now, Dickie1963 said:

I say again their Politicians will take up the fight and pressurise Regan and SFA

Maybe using the National team and Sfa lawyers 🤔

Oops there may be a conflict of interest 😜

cushynumber    12,905

"This is too emotive. It's about rivalry between clubs, it's about passionate fans wanting to see things happen that just unfortunately are not within our gift to make happen."

Stewart Regan

giphy (6).gif

OhW    1,245
12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

"This is too emotive. It's about rivalry between clubs, it's about passionate fans wanting to see things happen that just unfortunately are not within our gift to make happen."

Stewart Regan

So he's saying if they could do something, they would?

cushynumber    12,905
Just now, OhW said:

So he's saying if they could do something, they would?

na I dont think so. Its just a turn of phrase.

B1872    4,917

Apparently Mrs Brown was on radio Scotland earlier saying Lord Nimmo Smith should be investigated. 😳

K.A.I    20,879
2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This. Its also the chlub who because of their continual accusations of referees integrity caused the unprecedented action of the refs withdrawing their services. They've continually cited countless conspiracy theories on the sfa, masons, establishment, referees, referees, referees and even to the point of accusing fellow professionals of not trying. 

Now there's this 'call from the SPFL' fronted by Doncaster which gave the impression that most, if not all, members clubs were demanding an investigation??? It has now transpired that it's one club and that Liewell has Doncaster on his strings!! THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATING! 

Or in Gordon Marshall's case accused a player of trying ... too hard (against them) :lol: 

Caldoboydo    20

Our whole downfall was plotted out years ago in the rancid bowels of the giro-dome. Home of Semtex FC

mabawsa    768

Should there not be a review and investigation on the relationship between SPFL's CEO and one specific club's CEO? Full transparency etc..

chris182    661
20 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Apparently Mrs Brown was on radio Scotland earlier saying Lord Nimmo Smith should be investigated. 😳

Yes he/she was

chris182    661
17 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The likes of English don't even bother with the truth anymore. They are playing to one particular audience,and are filling their heads with conspiracy theories, "half truths and whataboutary" to coin one of his favourite phrases. Its keeping him relevant with his paymasters and his fanbase. Say it often enough and it becomes common law truth. 

Keeps him in a job. Unfortunately 

Gustav    6,553
1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Jim Spence now wants the Scottish Govt to intervene.

Hahahahahahaha

Junior Soprano    2,918
8 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

Should there not be a review and investigation on the relationship between SPFL's CEO and one specific club's CEO? Full transparency etc..

I'd much rather there was a review and investigation into historic child abuse within certain elements of Scottish football.

B1872    4,917
3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Toilet brush coupon looks like a fat lesbian in that profile pic FS! 😂

KingKirk    4,926

Scottish government have got enough to worry about without getting involved in football rivalry ffs they are desperate

A.T.G    7,221
35 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

na I dont think so. Its just a turn of phrase.

Na. @OhW is right. He wants it to happen.

Im just glad there isn't a rule in the game that allows the stripping of trophies for getting yourself into mountains of debt, running a tax avoidance scheme and allowing umpteen shysters access to club money. Coz then we'd be fucked.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

They are an absolute joke. They think they are mobilising some sort of cultural movement but instead they look like the desperate straw clutches they are. They are all showing their colours now. They want Regan out and they are pushing like fuck for it

cushynumber    12,905
1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Na. @OhW is right. He wants it to happen.

Im just glad there isn't a rule in the game that allows the stripping of trophies for getting yourself into mountains of debt, running a tax avoidance scheme and allowing umpteen shysters access to club money. Coz then we'd be fucked.

we've been fucked for 6 years. Right in the shitter.

Sparkle    3,384
5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Economy, Education, Public Services in the shitter...but ScotGov needn't bother with that daft stuff, just investigate how Rangers were dealt with instead.  Honestly could not make it up, it's like an episode of Yes Minister

A.T.G    7,221
Just now, cushynumber said:

we've been fucked for 6 years. Right in the shitter.

I'd say we've been worse. Things could be worse than they are now, the decline of Scottish football over the past 20 years make it easier to catch the scum.

cushynumber    12,905

If the SNP wish to kiss goodbye to indyref2 , all they have to do is get involved here.