Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

When's these cunts AGM btw. It was all quiet for ages, seemed a line was drawn under it. Where did all this shite come from?

Did Slanty raise this so he could pass the buck to the SFA on EBTs and this so called Resolution 12? Surprised Doncaster got involved, did he want to appease the rest of them by stating he has also tried to persuade the SFA to investigate? 

I think best case scenario would be all the fans of the other clubs do a boycott of their teams games and we can do the same to them.

Empty grounds, empty banks, easier to beat when they can't afford to pay their players and start suffering. Means the league comes down to 4 games.

Keep it up mongos.

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

What a fanny!! overwhelming aye ok, Liewell/English/Speirs/Thomson there is four , outside the scum and their lackies nobody gives a fuck.

the taigs are so loud and so mad that it seems "overwhelming". But when you step back and get away from all the hysteria, its actually not

I love how they keep spinning the "overwhelming public interest", "everyone's asking for it", "it won't go away"..... Aye a bunch of paranoid obsessive bampots and a few bitter, shite journos mouthing off incessantly proves fuck all.

If they genuinely care about Scottish football do they really think yet more years of navel gazing and spunking millions on expensive litigation is going to do our game any good??? What the fuck good do they hope to get out of it? We got fucked down to the third division fuck sake. What more do they want.... Any talk of title stripping is pettiness of the highest order. And all the other clubs know it would not end there. We would be within our rights to demand reviews stretching as far back as you like....

Leaving aside the obvious historic criminal investigations which we've been calling for.... Are they trying to say there wasn't dodgy financial dealings in the past? Probably loads of brown envelope stuff going on in the days before bank accounts etc were common place. Trying to tell me absolutely everything was squeaky clean financially with selliks 9 in a row season? In the more recent past we already know about sellik using an EBT, about them using the film company tax avoidance schemes, and about dermot Desmond funding player signings in part from wealth he accumulated via tax avoidance, and indeed his name has been linked with tax evasion. 

It's actually laughable that all this time after us using a legal tax scheme, and more recently administration etc, then the years of reviews, court cases etc, that they really think another review is required for the "good of the game". Continuing on with this obsession will do no one any good, and indeed long term it's just causing harm to the integrity of the game. 

54 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I'd say in recent statements and developments, Doncaster is not fit for purpose.

Neil Doncaster has always fought our corner in stating that the club is the same albeit owned by a different company.  He's also keen to draw a line under everything that has happened.  I think it's to our benefit that he stays exactly where he is.  I would hate to see him go only to be replaced with someone with, lets say, different perspectives and agendas.

I find it mildy amusing reading Kerrydale Street on this and the narrative they've created ...

Rangers are against an investigation - of course they are. They've EVERYTHING to hide.
SFA are against an investigation - of course they are. They are COMPLICIT in all this and have something to hide.
Stuart Milne/Aberdeen are against an investigation - They're hiding something!
Hibs are against an investigation - It just goes to show that Petrie is deep in it with stuff to hide "green H***" was a term they actually used :lol: 
Hearts are against an investigation - There's something in it for them!
celtic are the only club who want an investigation - Of course! ... the whole of Scottish football is corrupt and they are all hiding stuff :lol: 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Jim Spence now wants the Scottish Govt to intervene.

This is a ridiculous thing to ask for.  FIFA don't like governments sticking their nose in to matters pertaining to the football.  If the government intervened FIFA could ban the national team or the domestic clubs from competing in tournaments outside of Scotland.  This proves, yet again, that celtic fans hate Rangers more than they love the sport itself and will bring the game to its knees given half the chance.

Also, when Jim Spence was asked what Dundee United's view was and some other club his response was this:

No club, other than celtic, gives a fuck about this issue.  Every club in the country, other than celtic, wants to move on from it and get back to the football.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I find it mildy amusing reading Kerrydale Street on this and the narrative they've created ...

Rangers are against an investigation - of course they are. They've EVERYTHING to hide.
SFA are against an investigation - of course they are. They are COMPLICIT in all this and have something to hide.
Stuart Milne/Aberdeen are against an investigation - They're hiding something!
Hibs are against an investigation - It just goes to show that Petrie is deep in it with stuff to hide "green H***" was a term they actually used :lol: 
celtic are the only club who want an investigation - Of course! ... the whole of Scottish football is corrupt and they are all hiding stuff :lol: 

:lol: Para is ripping big time