Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

7 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

I will never ever understand these bitter bastards. They have won 6 titles in a row, treble winners, have two years of CL money burning a whole in their pocket and tomorrow night they play one of the most exciting teams in Europe at home and this is what they care about. It doesn't matter how well their horrible little club is doing or how much of a shambles we have been for 5 years (partly down to decisions made in 2012) this is still the rhetoric. 

I'm glad to see other clubs who I did not expect (hibs) coming out and saying let's put this shit to bed. I'm sure there will be more clubs coming out over the next few days! 

For me this just feeds into their inferiority complex when it comes to us. They know they have skeletons in the closet that will be revealed sooner rather than later, and this is just another distraction. I think what really creeps them out  and keeps them up at night is that we are closing in on them on the park and that at some point will not be the best team in the country anymore. 

The day we win 55 will be the greatest day of my life!

Is there any other example in world sport where one team/individual is so utterly dominant but yet also portrays itself as an underdog and genuinely believes it is subject to a massive injustice? It's incredible.

Most other sports when one team is completely dominant both in the game itself  and in the governance of it there's a huge backlash, and the team has to engage in continual positive publicity campaigns to ensure things aren't changed to try and help the competition. Sellik as an overall entity are basically unique in world sport... And for the avoidance of doubt unique in a negative way of course. 

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Is there any other example in world sport where one team/individual is so utterly dominant but yet also portrays itself as an underdog and genuinely believes it is subject to a massive injustice? It's incredible.

Most other sports when one team is completely dominant both in the game itself  and in the governance of it there's a huge backlash, and the team has to engage in continual positive publicity campaigns to ensure things aren't changed to try and help the competition. Sellik as an overall entity are basically unique in world sport... And for the avoidance of doubt unique in a negative way of course. 

I prefer scumbags 

one and all fella 

18 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Why the fuck is Ragan the only one having to justify the position of his organisation.

Liewell has evidently lied and gained the support of Doncaster and the spfl who have either been duped or also lied.

Where is the campaign to question both on the basis of their challenge to the sfa against one of its member clubs. Where is the specific challenge to the spfl of siding with one member, apparently without support of the other 11, against one of those 11 member clubs?

Ragan has spoken and his message is clear and without holes. Independent and QC level decision making at every stage.

(Rhetorical) why has the same not been asked publicly of those two by the media?

(Non rhetorical) why is our club not publicly challenging and demanding answers especially of the spfl who allegedly represent us as equally as the bheasts?

Fuck letting this lie.

I think we all feel the same mate . Sadly our board just don't seem clever or brave enough to take this on .

We can forget the media in this Country going against the beggars. It just won't happen

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think we all feel the same mate . Sadly our board just don't seem clever or brave enough to take this on .

We can forget the media in this Country going against the beggars. It just won't happen

It doesn't even have to be clever or brave mate.

Just by protecting our position, requiring rules be properly applied, defending the brand etc for me it's a crucial part of their role there. It's required of them. Maybe they are doing just that in private ....   ?

The whole attacking the bheast on their historic child abuse is a separate matter. The above is about defending us in the here and now.

The challenge against us is in the public domain. It is WEAK not to defend ourselves directly against what and how we have been attacked.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It doesn't even have to be clever or brave mate.

Just by protecting our position, requiring rules be properly applied, defending the brand etc for me it's a crucial part of their role there. It's required of them. Maybe they are doing just that in private ....   ?

The whole attacking the bheast on their historic child abuse is a separate matter. The above is about defending us in the here and now.

The challenge against us is in the public domain. It is WEAK not to defend ourselves directly against what and how he have been attacked.

agreed . It looks pathetically weak but as you say . Things may be happening behind the scenes but I have my doubts

9 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

The day we win 55 will be the greatest day of my life!

If we are all here . It would and could be the greatest day in any Rangers supporters lives. You better believe it . Can you imagine at this moment ,how good that feel like

Maybe topping all the Helicopters Sundays rolled into one .

27 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

B2 No Club, either by itself or its Officials, shall by any means whatsoever disparage, belittle, discredit or unfairly criticise any other Club,

And there you have it, remember the Legia Warsaw carry on? Rules are rules they claimed.

So they should be charged and dealt with for breaching this rule, rules are rules after all.

Will it happen? Doubtful.

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

But what reason do they have to punish us again over the EBT use?  I posted much of this on another thread.  

At the time of the EBT use we did nothing wrong.   All our players were registered correctly at the time.  17 years later HMRC finally win the last appeal of 4 appeals stretching over a 7 year period of claim and counter claim (2 wins each) where numerous top Law Lords (QCs one and all) argued the legalities of the Murray Group EBT scheme.  The result of that was to declare that the pension contributions should have been taxable.  Not much we can do about that 17 years later and not much that the SFA or SPFL can do either.  They cannot retrospectively declare that our players were not properly registered because at that time they were properly registered as the EBT scheme had not been found to be deemed as taxable at that time.    Apart from that, the SPL (Nimmo Smith) enquiry was to be the end of the matter as far as the SPL was concerned.

I completely agree. I can't see how they are expecting us to be punished again. 

They'll get their comeuppance for all this shite. Guaranteed

47 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

"B Membership of The League
Relationship between Clubs and the League 
B1 In all matters and transactions relating to the League and Company each Club shall behave towards each other Club and the Company with the utmost good faith.
B2 No Club, either by itself or its Officials, shall by any means whatsoever disparage, belittle, discredit or unfairly criticise any other Club, the Company or the League or the Directors and the directors of any other Club and the Company's and other Club's officers, employees and agents (which shall, for the avoidance of doubt, in the case of the other Club, exclude its supporters).
B3 A Club shall not either during its membership of the League or at any time after its membership has terminated disclose or divulge either directly or indirectly to any person, firm or company whatsoever or otherwise make use of any Confidential Information as to the business or finances of the Company, League or any of its dealings, transactions or affairs or as to any other matters which may come to its knowledge by reason of its membership without the Board's prior written consent save where required by law to statutory and regulatory authorities (including by the Scottish FA in accordance with the Scottish FA Articles) and to such employees of a Club to whom such disclosure is strictly necessary for the purpose of their duties and only then to the extent so necessary."

We can even use their own rules.

https://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__therulesofthescottishprofessionalfootballleagueasat24july201_1502440056.pdf

theres a number of bits there that Lawell has done

15 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I completely agree. I can't see how they are expecting us to be punished again. 

They'll get their comeuppance for all this shite. Guaranteed

Will they though? If beast fc got their comeuppance for all the past indiscretions they would no longer be in existence...... Fact.

But they don't, and they are,  such is the corrupted little cesspit this country has become. 

14 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

English now saying one club support cellic- 

Alloa.

??????

It's like a Jerry McGuire sketch where they're phoning around desperately looking for a result and end up with. .  .......

Alloa ??