Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

20 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

If you remember mate part of the 5 way agreement was a signing embargo for one year, if you remember Rangers challenged it in court and a judge ruled they had no authority to impose a signing ban,  but they insisted anyway and Rangers had to agree to it or we weren't getting a liecense.  So there's one rule they broke that I can remember of and I dare say the 5 way agreement has a few laws broken. 

Yes mate, that's a good point.

Say the minutes of the 5 way agreement meetings were published, i doubt it would look good for the governing bodies of the country.

Football, we are told, is about the fans so it's only fair we find out the truth of what happened in those meetings.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

And there you have it, remember the Legia Warsaw carry on? Rules are rules they claimed.

So they should be charged and dealt with for breaching this rule, rules are rules after all.

Will it happen? Doubtful.

This from sfa's rule book is better. Acknowledging a statutory duty, none the less!

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This from sfa's rule book is better. Acknowledging a statutory duty, none the less!

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

Those reptiles would fight that because their alleged offences happened before 1995, unless there's been other stuff they know about but covered up.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yeah but that's from1995.

You know the morals of the bheast would mean they'd argue this isnt retrospective and doesn't cover the decades of their employees offending.

Love a wee get out clause do the bheasts.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Those reptiles would fight that because their alleged offences happened before 1995, unless there's been other stuff they know about but covered up.

The offence is not reporting it, would the court case of 1997 not have been the perfect time. Atleast  one of their paedos escaped justice because of their silence.

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

No surprise Alloa back it. That chairman they have is one of the most rabid bitter bastards in this country. 

Quite happy to allow those EBT followers to fill his "stadium" for two years in a row though. 

Correct.  They benefited from their stadium being filled four times on our journey through the leagues.  If it wasn't for those pesky EBT's they'd be skint themselves!

In fact, just about every club in the lower leagues reaped the benefit of our "misdemeanor", why would they complain? 

9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The offence is not reporting it, would the court case of 1997 not have been the perfect time. Atleast  one of their paedos escaped justice because of their silence.

Surely they wouldn't be so stupid to not report something that is in the public domain for everyone to see?

They are good at wriggling out of responsibility thats for sure, the punishment we received was partly because we were a basket case club at the time.

The beggars, with their placemen in the press/positions of power, seem better structured to deal with any shite coming their way.

I hope to fuck i am wrong though.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he would be the first club to do so as I cant find any alloa statement. 

Might not be a statement released yet but that wee club is fucking rotten to the core.

Mike Mulvaney the chairman is a fenian and they now employ one of the most detestable footballers in recent years, Jim Goodwin, as manager.

Jim Goodwin is also a fenian.

Really time for our board to grow a spine and give it all out attack on these rhabid bastards in the east end and bury them.

Their rancid fans may be giving it large, but they are actually on the back foot, being them and only them trying to pursue their bilious agenda. They are seeing this slip away from them. They have no backing. They are outed. They have worked themselves up to a frenzy watching their cause go down the toilet, so come on scum fc, let the whole world see you making a total cunt of yourselves yet again.

A strong but mindfully worded statement from the board should do it. Both defending our position and reinforcing all that is in the public domain about them' ie. the child abuse, the offshore film schemes, GCC grants and so on. Let us demand the game be cleaned up and no cover ups.

Now let us all see who will fall!

"S.R: We have listened to everybody. That’s not to diminish the points made by celtic. I have a lot of respect for Peter (Lawwell) and I understand why he’s doing what he’s doing. He has a fiduciary duty to do what is the best interests of celtic."

Raegan is wrong with this statement, they've went way past any fiduciary duty.

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

dont doubt it mate. Its not "all 42 member clubs" right enough is it? naw..

Its a league 1 side who are currently sitting in 7th position whose attendance at their last home game was 511. I had more folk at my wedding

:lol:

Flash bassa:p:

That was ridiculous to say it was all 42 member clubs, did they think everybody would just sit quietly and not question it?

If they did then i seriously over-estimated their intelligence.

Can you imagine if we made a statement claiming to have the support of all 42 clubs. But didn't! There would be a media frenzy and every cunt would be frothing at the mouth lambasting our club, and rightly so.

However taigs do it and the general rhetoric is "aye but they have at least one club backing them" 

You really couldn't make it up! Taigs are untouchable to many. Hatred pouring out of them all

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Can you imagine if we made a statement claiming to have the support of all 42 clubs. But didn't! There would be a media frenzy and every cunt would be frothing at the mouth lambasting our club, and rightly so.

However taigs do it and the general rhetoric is "aye but they have at least one club backing them" 

You really couldn't make it up! Taigs are untouchable to many. Hatred pouring out of them all

This is what we shouldn't let go 

how the fuck can the SPFL send a letter saying it has the support of all 42 clubs or on behalf of all 42 clubs when it's just celtic and maybe Alloa 

that alone should be enough to fold that corrupt organisation and have celtic barred from being anywhere near whatever replacement model emerges